What is the best method to keep your in tune when it´s in a softcase and it´s really cold outside?
Well, I can tune my guitar without a tuner...but guitars are sensitive to different temperatures and airmoistures...
well, only thing you can do is to let the guitars warm up again. Don't retune it while it's cold, let the wood settle and warm up again, then retune if needed.
I stole this signature
The best is never to do that. Sudden temperature change might do something bad to the wood of your guitar.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Musicman_91
Maybe I could wrap a blanket around my guitar and then put in in the softcase?

I don't know man. It might pose more trouble than it gives. Blanket often bring a lots of dusts and unwanted stuffs. And another thing is that guitar does not generate heat like us human so a blanket will just probably help for a few minutes out in the cold.

It's best to transport it in a car or something.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

why not construct a heated, insulated box with a thermostat keeping the inside of the box at room temperature? alternatively, you could just deal with it like the rest of us do.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by dr_john
why not construct a heated, insulated box with a thermostat keeping the inside of the box at room temperature? alternatively, you could just deal with it like the rest of us do.

Great idea! I´ll do it right away ^^