I searched but found nothing.

Anyways the new Ep of Pure Pwnage came out today/last night and it's one of the best yet I reckon.

Does anyone else watch this fanctastic series?
If not then you should check it out at www.purepwnage.com
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
used to watch, but after the ep in holland things just went downhill IMO

edit: just caught up, they seem funny again
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Aug 15, 2008,
Same, used to watch, but I don't think it's as good now. The micro battles were cool, but it's just not very good anymore. They're trying to focus on the plot but keep the funny stuff as well, and it's just not working. Half the time I find it really confusing and hard to tell what's real and what's just someone's imagination, and it seems to move really slowly. Also a lot of threads never seem to be closed, so you're left wondering what happened. I think possibly the best episode ever is the one where you first meet Doug. Number 3 I think.
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
Same, used to watch, but I don't think it's as good now. The micro battles were cool, but it's just not very good anymore. They're trying to focus on the plot but keep the funny stuff as well, and it's just not working. Half the time I find it really confusing and hard to tell what's real and what's just someone's imagination, and it seems to move really slowly. Also a lot of threads never seem to be closed, so you're left wondering what happened. I think possibly the best episode ever is the one where you first meet Doug. Number 3 I think.

no the episode totally about him is the best... i remember shouting: boomheadshot!!!! all the damn time on cod uo
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

The new one is out!? Praise Jesus!

EDIT: Next episode coming August 23rd!
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Last edited by smile_man at Aug 15, 2008,
Quote by lexaah
no the episode totally about him is the best... i remember shouting: boomheadshot!!!! all the damn time on cod uo

True, that one is pretty sweet. Then he gets killed and he rages and smashes his keyboard to bits. xD
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
True, that one is pretty sweet. Then he gets killed and he rages and smashes his keyboard to bits. xD

yeah:P i actually wanted to do the same xD doug = epicness back then
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
yeah:P i actually wanted to do the same xD doug = epicness back then

Doug still=epicness. He's so funny. I still say BOOM! HEADSHOT! every so often. Especially when I'm playing CS. xD
sig goes here
Wasn't the best yet, but still pretty awesome. I'm excited for the next installment in a couple of days.

By the way, I've tried making PP threads in the past here and they've always gone down like a shit in an astronaut's suit.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Wasn't the best yet, but still pretty awesome. I'm excited for the next installment in a couple of days.

By the way, I've tried maing PP threads in the past here and they've always gone down like a shit in an astronaut's suit.

I'm glad the next episode is coming out next week rather than having to wait another 4 months, espescially with that happened at the end of this one. I still think they're really good. I think the plot is good as well because I think you're going to run out of ideas if it's strictly mocumentary etc.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Gregoric
I'm glad the next episode is coming out next week rather than having to wait another 4 months, espescially with that happened at the end of this one.

Yeah, me too. Although episode 17 and 18 are really just one episode sliced into two, if you look at the run-times of all previous episodes.

I still think they're really good. I think the plot is good as well because I think you're going to run out of ideas if it's strictly mocumentary etc.

Yeah, man. I love what they're doing with the show, I like the fantasy elements they put into the show just as much as the mockumentary style they've nailed so perfectly.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Aug 15, 2008,
I hope Jeremy and Tagi don't break up though, that'd really really suck. I was actually quite emotional after that episode lol, I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w