Looking for a vocalist and a guitarist for a metal band in or fairly near to Birmingham...

We are based in Sutton Coldfield and we are just starting out as a band, however we are missing these two vital parts, we already have one guitarist, a bassist and a drummer...

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200
i'm in birmingham and i'd play guitar but sutton coldfield is pretty far since i'm in mosely, maybe we could sort something out?. i'm only 15 so i don't want to bugger my parents with driving me around everywhere.
what type of music? you said metal but could you give me a few bands, i'm from birmingham and i'm a guitarist (17)
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Well, some influences are Bullet, Trivium, Machine Head Etc... We are only 14 so travel is pretty awkward as well :S

We are all pretty much beginners as well... so it would be a kind of learning as we go process :S

@Metallica: PM me with an e-mail address or msn or something and we can chat about it easier

Gear

Amplitube

Hey i saw your post and was intregued. Ive been playing guitar for nearly two years now and im very keen to join a band. Most of my guitaring influences are Trivium, Bullet, Metallica, a7x, etc. I live in Kidderminster (dunno if you've heard of it lol) but its near birmingham so i could quite easily get a train there. Contact me on msn or something if your interested (mrmonkey619@hotmail.com).....

(btw im 14 too
Ahh yes, Used to live round there

I'll add you to msn and we can talk about it there

Gear

Amplitube