http://www.myspace.com/plastictheband

Sing it kids!

No but really, it's called "Plastic", i've been working on stuff for a little over a half a year now, and I only record basically once every month.

Don't judge it solely by the first song, that was just a lo-fi thing I did with this Radio Shack mic, with really crappy improvised lyrics.

I'm open to constructive criticism, any tips would be greatly accepted, and I will try and respond to a post of yours to the best of my ability, if you post the link.

Also, (this is not me bragging, this is just a warning): I do not use a metronome, which explains why stuff speeds up and slows down. For all but one song, I use a radio-shack mic, see if you can guess which one i use an SM57 for. And also, I know I can't really sing, but these songs needed lyrics.
Last edited by dragon1604 at Aug 15, 2008,
Your vocals aren't too bad dude. Completely listenable and with some practice, you could be pretty good. The recording itself is pretty good! You should try adding drums to it.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.