I expect that those other threads will be closed (if they are not already closed). This is the proper place to search for feedback regarding your original music so I will now give you feedback.

The first thing I notice is that the recording quality is very good. The second thing I notice is that all the instruments sound terrific and the vocalist has a very good voice. I'll admit that I don't normally listen to this genre of music, but I like the way that everything sounds.

The only real negative comment I have is that it sounds somewhat generic, but you manage to hide that well with a lot of really interesting things. I like it - it's all very catchy (as far as you can be with this genre :p and well constructed.

If you've got some time give a listen to my acoustic stuff and let me know what you think about it. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968
my bad about posting in different areas im just trying to get people to listen i'm not trying to have problems. and thanks for giving me an honest opinion. we're going on tour in september. check the dates and if u can come check us out.. i'm diggin the acoustic jams btw! sick