Hi guys, tomorrow I'm going to a wedding and have a small problem, first I'll give you a few facts:

the groom is spanish, he's a friend of my dad's, thats why we are ivited (for some reason I said I'd go), the bride is Hungarian, all the people invited are wither Spanish or Hungarian (exept for my family lol) and most people won't be able to comunicate with the others, anyway, I won't know anybody at the wedding, it's gonna take place 3 hours from where I live and it's from 3pm until 1am, there's going to be tons of food.

here's the thing: I'm afraid that I'll be boored out of my mind, I'm hoping there's atleast one other person my age (preferablya hot spanish girl ) but I don't think there will be, any tips of keeping myself entertained?? I'm only bringing mobile and mp3 player coz i don't want to seem inpolite but 10 hours is a very long time, any of you been to a long wedding including the reception and the dinner party?? what could I do to keep myself entertained, I know there's eating lol but what else?? what are long weddings like?? booring??exiting??

help would be apreciated.
You want us to go with you?
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
fap
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Hungarian bride? That means there will be GOULASH!!! You are the luckiest guy ever.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Woah!!!!!!! Im Going To A Wedding Too!

Mmaybe Its The Same One!!!!

<<

>>

And Its 'boring'!!!
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
The wedding ceremony won't be that long. Hour and half tops. The reception, just get hammered. Then you'll talk to anyone and have a great time.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Invite us you silly goose. I want cake and hungarian bridesmaids

hmmm spanish...hungarian....

UGLY BABIES
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
If there are spanish families involved in the wedding there will be plenty of people of all ages there.

show me one small spanish family and i'll show you a liar.
Quote by Nims
two words:

OPEN BAR.

Not all weddings have an open bar.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I basically got drunk at my aunt's wedding. It went very quickly- passing out whilst wearing a kilt is amusing
Be the center of attention and become the cool american guy, and hook up with a spanish girl ala wedding crashers.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Not all weddings have an open bar.

LIES! Any wedding I go to is having a bar, and if it needs opening I'm the man for the job!
Make friends with all the drunk people. And maybe even dance like a fool.
I have all I want and I'm not okay, I'm funny that way...
- Rob Heinrich
Quote by skeptopotamus
If there are spanish families involved in the wedding there will be plenty of people of all ages there.

show me one small spanish family and i'll show you a liar.

Stereotype For real though, if it is your typical-ish Spanish family they will have alot of Kids.If there are little kids though they are going to be running around EVERYWHERE (trust me on this i have been to alot of spanish weddings, quinceneras [sp], and there are usuaslly alot of kids running around cause their parents do not pay attention to them most of the time)
Spanish AND Hungarian? If there are any girls your age prepare for them to be VERY hot.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Spanish AND Hungarian? If there are any girls your age prepare for them to be VERY hairy.

fixed
The first wedding I went to was when I was about 13. Family friends were getting married. I got fairly drunk and chatted with all the people I knew. Try getting tipsy and chatting with people you don't know. It'll be easier to talk to them that way.
Quote by mattrod
I'm spanish, any wedding with spanish/hungarian girls is NOT boring!

No. Just annoying.
I know why they got tonnes of food! Because they're Hungary

Go
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
^EDIT: To Tim: Oh stop being such a pest...

...a budapest.

Yeah, I've valeted lots of weddings. If you're lucky its an open bar and your dad doesn't mind you getting plastered. Do that. If not, go talk to the valets (if there are any) they're probably bored and wouldn't mind someone to talk to.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Drink enough and you'll start to be fluent in Spanish and hungarian.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by snipelfritz
^EDIT: To Tim: Oh stop being such a pest...

...a budapest.

Yeah, I've valeted lots of weddings. If you're lucky its an open bar and your dad doesn't mind you getting plastered. Do that. If not, go talk to the valets (if there are any) they're probably bored and wouldn't mind someone to talk to.

I lolled so hard
Quote by thedefrockednun

(preferablya hot spanish girl )

go you

if you can, watch the wedding crashers tonight. at very least, youll be spotting referances throughout the ceremany and find it vagually interesting.

or try and pull. theres always high emotions at weddings / funeral.

good luck