so it s time i get a new guitar. i have been playing for a few years and i" a pretty good (for the time i have been playing) i play mostly hardcore and metal so i need a guitar that has good low tones. I"m looking for one in the price range of about 300$. any suggestions. thanks
Maybe you should try a guitar designed by our 93 year old friend, mr Les Paul.
Quote by LordPino
Maybe you should try a guitar designed by our 93 year old friend, mr Les Paul.

Maybe not a Les Paul.

Maybe look at a LTD or something like that, if you want hardcore tones.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I recently bought an Epi Les Paul Custom for $500- Awesome guitar.. $200 more but worth every extra dollar.. initially I went in with the intention of spending $300-$350 but after I played it I knew it was going to be well worth it.
definently not a Les Paul if your looking to play metal stuff. I would go with Schecter. theyre decently easy on the wallet and amazing to play. best guitars around!
why are all these people telling him to get an lp? while you can play heavy stuff with one that's not what it's made for. look at ibanez and schecter for some good guitars.
a lot of hardcore bands use SGs.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by tona_107
why are all these people telling him to get an lp? while you can play heavy stuff with one that's not what it's made for. look at ibanez and schecter for some good guitars.

Aye, I agree. Les Pauls are NOT designed for metal. Unless you shove some EMGs or something in them, but it would be better to get a guitar with them already in.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
You copied mah thread title
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
well really any guitar with himbuckers well do metal IF u have the right amp.........so what amp do u have?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sbinlb
didnt see it until after my bad

Lol, I was just kidding.

Just go to the store and try em out.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard