That's EXACTLY my views!!

I thought Ron Paul was very conservetive?
Sickened.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Nugi

That's EXACTLY my views!!

I thought Ron Paul was very conservetive?

he's libertarian, which to me, is like part conservative, part-liberal. like how he thinks drugs and prostitution should be legal, but he thinks we should completely get rid of stuff like welfare and the IRS.

EDIT: just watched it, pwnd.

i like how Ron Paul just lays it down, and he doesn't let whoever he's arguing with cut him off or anything.
OMG!!! Owned!
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
That level of pwn needs it's own name.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Quote by frottage
he's libertarian, which to me, is like part conservative, part-liberal. like how he thinks drugs and prostitution should be legal, but he thinks we should completely get rid of stuff like welfare and the IRS.

EDIT: just watched it, pwnd.

i like how Ron Paul just lays it down, and he doesn't let whoever he's arguing with cut him off or anything.

Oh ok, what is it called when you want people to be free to what they wont, but do want welfare?
Quote by rocnroll4evr93
rom paul raped that guy... politics style

Hahah
Hahaha.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Nugi
Oh ok, what is it called when you want people to be free to what they wont, but do want welfare?

uh idk, lol. that's kind of how i am; for a while i agreed with all of Ron Paul's stuff (except leaving Iraq), but now i sort of think we should have welfare and illegalize drugs, because some people just can't take care of themselves, no matter what. but then again, if you give the government that power, they're just going to screw it up, like it is now.

EDIT: Republican maybe, i don't know. and i mean a real one, not like the neo-Republicans we have today. but Republicans might've been against welfare in the past; i'm not sure.
the pit has many lulz tonight!

I'm getting myself a beer

that was pure genious, btw, and he's 100% correct. the government cant make you a better person.
Quote by frottage
uh idk, lol. that's kind of how i am; for a while i agreed with all of Ron Paul's stuff (except leaving Iraq), but now i sort of think we should have welfare and illegalize drugs, because some people just can't take care of themselves, no matter what. but then again, if you give the government that power, they're just going to screw it up, like it is now.

EDIT: Republican maybe, i don't know. and i mean a real one, not like the neo-Republicans we have today. but Republicans might've been against welfare in the past; i'm not sure.

no. really, really not republican, at all. if thats your view, that you want more social freedoms with a moderate amount of economic intervention, of the two major parties the democrats are by far the more fitting to your views.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
no. really, really not republican, at all. if thats your view, that you want more social freedoms with a moderate amount of economic intervention, of the two major parties the democrats are by far the more fitting to your views.

well, i also believe that there should be no restrictions on guns, unless you have like a freaking tank or rocket launcher or something; i think the death penalty should be used very often, i am completely anti-animal rights and i believe that global warming is a lie, i think we should stay in Iraq, i think social security is stupid, and so on.

but on the more liberal side, i think weed should be legal (i don't smoke) i think as long as your parents consent, you should be allowed to drink or smoke at any age, i support some welfare, i believe that states should have the right to decided whether they should allow abortion or not (i'm not for or against it atm), and idk. i just hate wasteful government spending and how the government's constantly infringing on our personal liberties.
Quote by frottage

Not at all. Libertarians are far more right wing than Conservatives. Liberalism has nothing to do with legalized drugs.
I wish they continued the video. The guy started to say, 'put ME on a diet?!?!'

I wanted to hear the rest.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I don't understand Ron Paul fans, even outside the looniepolicies. The guy goes on air and says "LOL DEWD U R FAT WAR ON TWINKIES LOLOLOL!!!11" and it seems to be such a witty and insightful thing to say. I don't know what that says more about ...Ron Paul, or his average voter.
Quote by CowboyUp
Not at all. Libertarians are far more right wing than Conservatives. Liberalism has nothing to do with legalized drugs.

this is a little difficult really to say. right and left are wholly inadequate terms to describe political positions, whilst the most common words we use to classify political views (liberal and conservative) are similarly anachronistic.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by asmeister
I don't understand Ron Paul fans, even outside the looniepolicies. The guy goes on air and says "LOL DEWD U R FAT WAR ON TWINKIES LOLOLOL!!!11" and it seems to be such a witty and insightful thing to say. I don't know what that says more about ...Ron Paul, or his average voter.

even if i didn't like him, it's just funny seeing a politician on TV telling some guy he's fat.