..I...AM...A...COPMLPETE..REBEL!!!

thats right folks..the devil has again warped my mind to commit such a foul sin, and bring anarchy to my household.

and the reason for this:

well..basicly..my mum told me to go to the shop and get some mango puree.............................but i came back with cookies

oh yeah
Wow, that's like the time when my mum told me to empty the dishwasher and i didn't!

I felt uber cool.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
lolwut
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Tell me, did you get the most satanic, metal, and downright righteous cookie ever, MUHFUGGIN SNICKERDOODLE!?!?!
Quote by blue_strat
Holy shit.

I lol'ed harder than I ever have before. Thank you for making my day!
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by Psychaberration
Tell me, did you get the most satanic, metal, and downright righteous cookie ever, MUHFUGGIN SNICKERDOODLE!?!?!

cant remember the name..BUT THEY WERE RED AND THE COLOUR OF DEATH AND THE COLOUR OF THE DEVILL AND THE COLOUR OF BLOOD CUM

You Iz Such A Rebelzzzzzorzzz!!!11!1!1one!11!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by hazzmatazz
Hopefully your Mom kicks your ass, you sound like a douche.

no..im just pissed cus i waited 2 and a half hours for her so we could go 2 a restraunt..only for her to decide 3 hours down the line that she doesnt want to go >.<

and btw i dont normally talk like that...

..but god these cookies taste nice...
It would've been even better if you just bought cookie dough. Nothing is more rebellious than eating uncooked desserts.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
*like Homer Simpson*

Mmm... cookies.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
cant remember the name..BUT THEY WERE RED AND THE COLOUR OF DEATH AND THE COLOUR OF THE DEVILL AND THE COLOUR OF BLOOD CUM

Calm down dude. You're too metal for this website, you're sheer brutal - ness is blinding me!
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
You're so cool man.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by Psychaberration