Hey. I've been to Warmoth and a few sites and the bodies they sell are too expensive for me right now as I'm thinking of making my first project guitar. I plan on installing everything, I just don't want to make a neck or body.

Anyways I can't seem to find any bodies on ebay which have 2 humbucker positions. I can only find a mix of HSH or HSS. I don't want a les paul either since I already have one.

So if anyone knows where to get some cheaper bodies with HH pickups it would be greatly appreciated.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
How much are you looking to spend? The less you spend the poorer the quality on the body. This was posted here awhile back and they seem pretty reasonable. I don' know what the quality is like. If you are looking on ebay, I'd steer away from Eden bodies. I've heard bad things about them. Though, I may be wrong
GEAR:
Fender MIM HSS Strat
VOX AD30VT
FUNDS: $600
I'm not looking at anything too expensive. I just want to make sure I can do this right before oging out and spending big money. Maybe 50-100 for the body.

It dosen't matter colour or anything, I'm just going to sand it down to the grain and stain it I think, or maybe try and learn to paint them.

Strats are fine but I don't like Tele's at all. If I have to I don;t even mind getting a SSS strat, I just think it will be easier to wire a HH guitar since I can just look at my Les Paul and copy it (well basically it has 3 pick up's, but it isn'r wired that differently). But I'll definetely look into those strat bodies, they look pretty good.

Oh and about those strats I see on the site it has a pre-wired HH pickguard. Is it possible to replace those pick ups with better ones or are they stuck in there?
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
A HSH routed Strat is the same as HH, just no single coil. Seriously, the humbuckers are in the exact same position in HSH routing as in HH routing. My Squier Strat for example has HSH routing, and only uses three single coils. You don't have to use all routs or you can pop in smaller pickups if they fit.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
A HSH routed Strat is the same as HH, just no single coil. Seriously, the humbuckers are in the exact same position in HSH routing as in HH routing. My Squier Strat for example has HSH routing, and only uses three single coils. You don't have to use all routs or you can pop in smaller pickups if they fit.

Ok thanks that helps a lot. I'll prob just end up getting a HSH strat. It's going to be weird hooking it up to a 5 way switch though, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

While we're here what are some good books or even movies that explain in detail the electronics of a strat or any guitar for that matter?
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp