hey its me again. i really need to decide what guitars to look at for when i go guitar shopping. It can be around 400-700 dollars. It needs to have a floyd rose tremelo (not to low end like, i want something that will make the 20 minutes of tuning actually worth it.), 22 frets, if its stratocaster style i want it to have a maple neck, if its anything else i want it to either have a rosewood or ebony with a bound fretboard, like on a les paul. Its pickups have to be decent, if they are a kind of sub parish thats okay i will replace them later. It has to have good playability above all. The looks dont matter really, if it has everything else i listed but looks like crap i dont care. NO single coils in the bridge position (i hate thin sounds). if at all possible make it as light as you can. NO POSTING ANYTHING THAT DOESNT HAVE WHAT IM LOOKING FOR! that means no posting any guitars that i cant afford, guitars with single coils in the bridge position, and all the other stuff. If it comes with locking tuners but no floyd rose i will accept that too. Thanks for your guyses help! U GUYS ROCK!
Quote by killboypowerhed
gibson sg faded special. that meets every specification
does it have a floyd?
how about you go to your local guitar store and try them out and ask the employees to help you?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
I would suggest just going to music shops and trying out gear. You never know what you will find that best fits your sound or what you're looking for. Don't limit your options- stay open-minded and try anything! good luck

+1... I never thought I would like strats so much until I tried one myself... that was a long time ago and now i pretty much only use strats
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I would suggest just going to music shops and trying out gear. You never know what you will find that best fits your sound or what you're looking for. Don't limit your options- stay open-minded and try anything! good luck thanks, but im just asking for suggestions to see what to look for. p.s. how did you color the words?
search these up...
Epiphone Futura Prophecy FX Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Tremolo
Epiphone EM-2 Prophecy FX Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Tremolo