Okay, I know it may come across as stupid to a lot of people, but I really like cupstacking. For anyone who hasn't heard of it, it is a pastime that involves stacking cups in various formations and then unstacking them in the fastest time possible.

youtube video (not me btw):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q395-F6hAcg&feature=related

My record for the 3-3-3 is just under 4 seconds, and my record for the cycle is just under 16.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
that was the most badass thing I've seen in like.. 3 weeks
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Heres something I thought I'd never see on UG. A Cup stacking thread.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks I guess.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
no its legit, his name is in the GBWR
Cupstacking: The sport of neglected 8 year olds.
LARGE TEXT
Its cool as long as you don't buy that cupstacking set thing that's out there, just buy some damned dixie cups!
Why would you want to be awesome at this?

If you were a bartender it might get you a few extra tips but it is worthless otherwise.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by heaven's gate
Its cool as long as you don't buy that cupstacking set thing that's out there, just buy some damned dixie cups!

Dixie cups dont work nearly as well, the official cupstacking cups have special ridges on the bottom which give the cups on top extra balance, also Dixie cups are too light and fall over way too easy. ALSO the official cups have holes in the bottom so that no air gets trapped in them and slows you down. ALSO the set comes with a timer, and mat

And in response to "Why do you want to be good at cupstacking?": for the same reason you'd want to be good at anything else.

alas, I left my cups at a friends house who left for about a month so when I get them back Im gonna suck some ****.