I dont know where this goes and I know too many people who have been banned over something silly like posting in the wrong place so ill put it here. I used the searchbar.

Ok so i have a bottle of murphy brand oil soap made from vegetable oil. It says it "beautifully cleans wood and laminate surfaces, no dulling residue" and on the back it talks about wood floors, cabinets, tables and chairs, wood paneling, laminate floors, and bookcases. My question is this: would it be safe to apply to my guitar?
i'd say yes
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
If it's good for furniture it should be OK on your guitar.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
YES!

I think... I dunno
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
I guess ill try it on a little area and see what happens. I have polish made for guitars, but wheres the fun in that?
Quote by red18420
I guess ill try it on a little area and see what happens. I have polish made for guitars, but wheres the fun in that?

It´s fun cuz it won´t ruin your guitar...

Right?
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard