Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do?
Mosh, you wuss!
7 44%
Rock out at the front.
9 56%
Voters: 16.
Hello, Pit.

As some of you already know, Lamb of God are going to start touring in December! I want to go to this gig.

First of all, I just ordered in Marks signature guitar, and I want him to sign it! The only big gig I've ever went to was Iron Maiden, and I was sorta late so I didn't get to meet them . How would I go about meeting them? A friend and I plan to camp outside the venue the night before.

I'm buying floor tickets right away, so I plan to be at the very front of the stage. However, my friend said "You should mosh with me man!". But, I'm a small guy! I've moshed at local gigs but I don't know how intense a LOG pit would be. I feel like I'd die or something... I always pick people up when they fall, but there always seems to be that one douchebag that punches people out!

Should I try and mosh, or stay at the very front and rock out?

Also, how would I bring the 1,300 dollar sig guitar to get it signed, and not have it get stolen? I was thinking of my uncle coming to pick it up, but I'm not sure if I would still make it at the front of the show if I did that! Would they have an 'item check' kind of thing to pick it up after? I've seen people in lines to get their guitars signed on their newest DVD.

Help me please, oh fellow Pit Dwellers!

Thanks in advance.
mosh you wuss!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
At the end of the concert, yell at "YO!" Raise your guitar high above the crowd, and it will instantly crowd surf it's way to the front. He will pick it up, sign it, and send it back to crowd surf back to you. Where it will dissappear and you never see it again.
Do not take the Lord's name in vain. Lamb of Gosh, is the name.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Do not take the Lord's name in vain. Lamb of Gosh, is the name.

lamb of goodness was their original name before they went metal and changed it to gosh
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
lamb of goodness was their original name before they went metal and changed it to gosh

Yeah that was when they totally sold out
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by metaldud536
At the end of the concert, yell at "YO!" Raise your guitar high above the crowd, and it will instantly crowd surf it's way to the front. He will pick it up, sign it, and send it back to crowd surf back to you. Where it will dissappear and you never see it again.

I think this one would work the best!

I love your responses, Metaldud! Glad to see you're unbanned now.
Just bring the pickguard.

And there is usually a coat check at those sorts of things