So i spent £450 on a Laney TT20, and £130 on a Blackstar HT Dual pure valve distortion pedal.

I play metal music in my band. And do alot of solo work playing anything NeoClassical and shred.

Did i do the right thing? I haven't had the chance to play either of them yet but the reviews for them are good, but would they work together? Will i be able to get a decent metal tone out of these?
Sweet.
Well it could be a bit late now as you have ordered them. Without trying them first I don't think you did the right thing. I can understand to go to a resturant and try something new as that could open your eyes to different food that you may like and at then end of the night you have had a new experience. When it comes to something you buy like guitars, amps and pedals or hifi or anything else you could be stuck with for a while if you can try it then you should.
I wouldn't have bought the pedal to be honest - you've got no way of knowing what stomps you'll need until you've had a good play with the amp and I've a feeling you may have wasted your money there.

Nothing wrong with the amp though, great choice.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ agreed. I haven't tried the tt20, but the tt100 head is really nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks pretty solid at least.
You may need to play around - as you haven't played them - to ensure you get your sound.
But if I had that gear I'd pretty happy.

EDIT: the HT pedals are only £100 tops normally.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO