Page 1 of 2
Sometimes I'm too excited about things, and want to share them. No one in my office gives a fvck, so I tell the internet. You tell me too, we'll be excited together!

I am waiting desperately for my new headphones to get here... DHL says out for delivery all morning! Ahhhh.

edit: THEY ARE HERE, AND THEY ARE GLORIOUS! Grado SR80's. It's like someone is making sex with my ears. Yeah, I said it. I'm in to Aural Sex.

What are you excited about that no one around you cares about?
Band practice! I just joined a new band not too long ago so it's still a whole lot of fun for me.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
I became friends with this reaaaaaaaaaly cute girl on Facebook.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
i played a show, and had like, the best solo of my life...you know that solo that just goes? i had that
I restrung my damien and got it to hold a tune with the Floyd Rose tremolo. That was pretty ****in awesome.

I also found my yearbook from 8th grade =]
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
The girl I thought was avoiding me dropped me a random comment today on Myspace, essentially taking all the fears that I had creeped her out and smashing them to pieces.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
i bought a guitar off a guy from the internet, and he put $400 of insurance on it. for some reason that excited me. (raven west Rg5000 for anyone that cares)
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I'm getting recording gear: A mixer, drum mics, monitors, mic cables, a vocal mic, and a PA.

It's all coming monday I think, so my band's going to get some actual quality recordings done.

The previous ones were done live directly into our drummers laptop with audacity. So I'm pumped.

We also finally got a new keyboardist, who is amazingly good.
i bought tickets to see Weezer today!

nobody seemed to care. in fact, most of the people i work with didnt know who Weezer was.

what is this world coming to?
Quote by rhcp22
the premier league season starts 2night. im excited

My sig>your sig

but anyways I'm excited cause I got ordered tickets for Rise Against/Thrice

now, only a few more months to wait...
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
SAOD is reuniting
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Quote by daytripper75

nobody seemed to care. in fact, most of the people i work with didnt know who Weezer was.

Nobody knows who Weezer is yet you have more than one ticket...

Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by daytripper75

lucky, i want to see weezer... and the only song that people that i know that know by weezer is beverly hills, which in itself isn't a bad song but i just get sick of people knowing songs not artists....
/rant

i'm excited about the fact that a girl may like me enough to go out with me..... i hope...
my bro took me out to hang out. it was nothing really,but i haven't left my house in a while cause all of my friends are working and can't hang out.
I've been out and busy this entire week and I finally have time to stay home and play guitar today! And it's gonna rain!! I love staying home on rainy days
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Nobody knows who Weezer is yet you have more than one ticket...

i have 5 total. but they are all taken.
The Boor Bash! The Boor war! The boorgy! The boorgasms! The Boor babes! The Boor booze! The Boor Bash!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Aug 16, 2008,
[quote="'[= Tom ="]']It's my girlfriend's birthday party tonight

what gift do you have?

and i am very happy because i mastered how deep is your love ( yeah it's easy , i discovered it yesterday) by John. soooo beautiful, when he plays it. when i play. it sucks.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
I've almost finished my massive lino-cut! It's like, over a meter square, eight panels and I'm nearly crying with relief.
Studio Arts is killing me.

Otherwise, I'm deliriously happy it's the weekend.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by namegoeshere
SAOD is reuniting

Way to bring me down.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm going to a bunch of pawn shops today to look for used guitars. YAY.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
I'm probably going to jack off! Or I might not! The choices never end!
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
They discovered a new material that can bend light, making things invisible and might allow them to see molecules :O

Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Sleeping when i get home.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I was excited about going and getting a new pair of Vans or Converse. But I'm going tomorrow instead. Now I'm excited about walking around my neighborhood and going to the park! : D
Going to go get a new amp and then my bands working on some new songs.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
Page 1 of 2