i just rebooted my computer, i cleaned it off completely

but now everything is huge, all the icons on my desktop, internet explorer...the box im typing in right now is taking up the entire screen to be honest.

problem is i cant scale up the screen resolution, i know its because i rebooted my computer

is there something im supposed to download...updates of some sort to make my computer work correctly...any help would be appreciated
While I understand it's disrespectful to annoy people, here's a little question:

Did it ever occur to you that it just ____***might***___ be a good idea to kind of you know ... arrange things beforehand, before doing stuff like this?
System detail > find out your GPU

download appropriate driver form GPU's site.

everyone wins.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by asmeister
While I understand it's disrespectful to annoy people, here's a little question:

Did it ever occur to you that it just ____***might***___ be a good idea to kind of you know ... arrange things beforehand, before doing stuff like this?

Obv not captain obvious , anyway yes it does sound like a driver issue, download correct driver run .exe file and that should be you.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by x0rsist
System detail > find out your GPU

download appropriate driver form GPU's site.

everyone wins.

This.

Make sure that the DPI setting under Display Properties-Settings-Advanced is not at a ludicrous level.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by angryandrew
i just rebooted my computer, i cleaned it off completely

but now everything is huge, all the icons on my desktop, internet explorer...the box im typing in right now is taking up the entire screen to be honest.

problem is i cant scale up the screen resolution, i know its because i rebooted my computer

is there something im supposed to download...updates of some sort to make my computer work correctly...any help would be appreciated

I'm going to guess you don't know much about computers, so therefore I will also guess that you don't where to get a graphics driver from:P

http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax/ <<<<<<<<<<< That's a programs that identifys and downloads the drivers for you! Make sure you uninstall it after you use it as it tends to keep on begging you to update
Quote by chris24789
Obv not captain obvious , anyway yes it does sound like a driver issue, download correct driver run .exe file and that should be you.

Serios? fo real? Well thanks for clearing that up.

well ttyl