-10 points to him.

I'm sorry, I don't have anything intelligent to contribute. All I can really say is that's a bad move.
Will someone please explain so us stupid people can understand?

EDIT:I'd thought this'd have something to do with the same idea as Virgin.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Bull. It's mudslinging.

EDIT: Look, it's a left wing website. All they're doing is bashing him.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Looks like I'm not voting this year...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by eldanny
Will someone please explain so us stupid people can understand?

EDIT:I'd thought this'd have something to do with the same idea as Virgin.

Network neutrality is the principle that Internet users should be in control of what content they view and what applications they use on the Internet. The Internet has operated according to this neutrality principle since its earliest days. Indeed, it is this neutrality that has allowed many companies, including Google, to launch, grow, and innovate. Fundamentally, net neutrality is about equal access to the Internet. In our view, the broadband carriers should not be permitted to use their market power to discriminate against competing applications or content. Just as telephone companies are not permitted to tell consumers who they can call or what they can say, broadband carriers should not be allowed to use their market power to control activity online. Today, the neutrality of the Internet is at stake as the broadband carriers want Congress's permission to determine what content gets to you first and fastest. Put simply, this would fundamentally alter the openness of the Internet.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm not really a big fan of Obama either, but McCain is not only against Net Neutrality. McCain is against rationality. It'd be easier to say "McCain is against sanity".
Quote by cjblack532
Bull. It's mudslinging.

EDIT: Look, it's a left wing website. All they're doing is bashing him.

Refute all the points it makes or shut up.

Who the hell is surprised? Politicians are bitches to big business and telecoms is a big business.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde