Page 1 of 4
I really just want to meet a nice guy who isn't secretly an asshole. I want a good, respectable boy.

There you have it. Shocking, I know, and this thread will hopefully soon be closed.
Until then, why don't all you men who have lived with 'nice guys finish last' legacies pat yourselves on the back and have a party. There are girls out there for you.

edit: This does not suddenly mean I will accept your friend requests without talking to you first, so stop.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Aug 15, 2008,
K, Koo'
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
woohoo, there's hope...
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by thedude051
don't you have a boyfriend?

Not anymore. Don't want to talk about it. Let's just say I've been feeling like a huge pile of shit lately.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Stop lying to The Pit.

We're already emotional cripples because of such lies.

EDIT: Or I am, at least.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by vintage x metal
Not anymore. Don't want to talk about it. Let's just say I've been feeling like a huge pile of shit lately.

Well I hope you feel better soon.
Be cool.
Quote by vintage x metal
I really just want to meet a nice guy who isn't secretly an asshole. I want a good, respectable boy.

There you have it. Shocking, I know, and this thread will hopefully soon be closed.
Until then, why don't all you men who have lived with 'nice guys finish last' legacies pat yourselves on the back and have a party. There are girls out there for you.

This is nothing new.

In fact, most girls think they want a nice, respectable guy, but they end up with someone who's got an ego big enough for the both of them. Not that anything is wrong with that.
Quote by GoDrex
yeah too bad it only takes them like 20 guys to figure it out,,, DUH :P

agreed, there may be hope... but it takes 20 years to kick in :/
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
'I've rationally analysed my feelings and come to the conclusion that in a relationship things aren't as simple I like to make out and I"m not completely mental'.

On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm a nice guy on the inside.
On the outside I'm an egotistical asshole.

love me?
Quote by meh!
'I've rationally analysed my feelings and come to the conclusion that in a relationship things aren't as simple I like to make out and I"m not completely mental'.

More like 'I've found something amusing in all the crying that's been done lately that I thought UG would appreciate even though I'm a bitter sarcastic bitch right now.'
=D
Cool, yeah?!
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
You think you do. But you don't.
Quote by vintage x metal

Everyone women says she wants that guy but we know it doesn't happen. Unfortunately, you (used more as a stereotypical majority) will get bored of silly things like getting a door opened for you or etc. and will revert to your old ways.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by vintage x metal
More like 'I've found something amusing in all the crying that's been done lately that I thought UG would appreciate even though I'm a bitter sarcastic bitch right now.'
=D
Cool, yeah?!

Wanna hug?
You stole my Overture
Quote by vintage x metal
=D
Cool, yeah?!

I thought we were supposed to give exaxmples of things women would never say
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by smb
You think you do. But you don't.

No, no, you're right; thank you for your wisdom and insight on my own thoughts. What the hell would I do without you.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I know I've said it 23489738975289 times but it never happens. I end up being attracted to the ones that mess me about. Fun times.

Seriously though chick you're an amazing lady, just keep your chin up
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Words that have never been uttered by a woman?

"Sorry, i was wrong, you were right".
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by vintage x metal
No, no, you're right; thank you for your wisdom and insight on my own thoughts. What the hell would I do without you.

Well, correlation suggests that women don't know what they want.

That, and it's the truth. You're not going to love a door-handle of a man.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I know I've said it 23489738975289 times but it never happens. I end up being attracted to the ones that mess me about. Fun times.

Sucks to hear about the whole boyfriend thing. I'm sure you'll find a better guy out there in no time at all.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by meh!
I thought we were supposed to give exaxmples of things women would never say

Well, a normal woman would never:
1) Admit she's just emotional at the moment
2) Be on UG to talk about it in the first place
3) Keep relevant to the topic if it didn't have to do with her own little world

I really need to stop using the Pit lol

Quote by BulletFrost
Wanna hug?

Cute, but I don't think you can reach that far
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

^ (referring to smb)yea he basically said it like a douchebag but its sort of like that guy who does 12 shots of jager and pounds down 15 beers and tells all his guy friends he loves them all and etc. etc. and then wakes up the next morning and says " Damn I'm never going to drink again!"

Your heartbroken and you seem like a very nice person and I am honestly sorry, but girls have turned men into jerks 90% of the time, its that crazy estrogen! I tell ya!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by vintage x metal
You're posting your inane thoughts on a public forum. If you don't want responses, keep it to yourself.
WTF are you talking about!? All women say that. "I just want a nice guy"...then when one comes along they shun them for the asshole. It's been happening since the beginning of time.
Nevermind the bollocks...
there is only one truth my loverly Saadia:

There are nice girls who fall for assholes
there are nice girls who fall for nice boyz
There are nice boyz who fall for bitches
There are nice boyz who fall for nice girls

The sad truth for us boyz is though, that most of the girls fall for stoopid guyz...

"Girls love Bastards"

On the other hand, there is the occassion the guy falls for the byatch instead of the nice girl...
it is just peoples nature, every person is unique and every situation is unique
i am with a really cool girl right nao but my next relationship could be with a bitch...
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Page 1 of 4