lol i passed it the first time. no worries. you will do fine.
RedBloodHotSugarChiliSexPeppersMagik
don't listen to your siblings when they tell you it's easy and you don't need to read the book, or you'll fail.
I think it's a universal fail in all states if you get 6-7 or more wrong.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I failed the first time because my teacher told me the wrong answer to a specific question.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Honestly it was so easy in Minnesota that if you fail it you don't deserve to drive.
IIIIIII
Quote by Dimebag Dave
I think it's a universal fail in all states if you get 6-7 or more wrong.

one of my friends took the class with me.
he missed 33.
and still passed.
are you talking about the license or the permit?
read the book, thats all i have to say. idk how they do it in PA, in Fl they have two parts, a signs test and road test. Signs were easy, roads were random questions that one might only know by reading the book.
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by synopsize
Honestly it was so easy in Minnesota that if you fail it you don't deserve to drive.

I get my license in one month.
I failed my first permit test as explained earlier.
I'm a damn good driver.
I live in Minnesota.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Texas was brutal. Youhad to memorize a lot of numbers like:

How far must you park from a fire hydrant?
What is the stopping distance for a sedan traveling at 65 mph?
How many inches away can you park from a curb?

Stuff that really nobody knows and doesn't affect your driving abilities.

Permit tests aren't really designed to test your knowledge of driving, but your maturity and commitment to learning.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Really easy. I passed the first time and didn't study.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
you could pass it when you're 10 from knowledge you've gained watching cartoons...

...seriously
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
The permit test is laughably easy. Mine had three different questions asking what a stop sign was. The class they make you go to is pretty much a waste of time. The best part of it was there was this girl there who kept sitting on my lap.
I never even got a book. It was ridiculously easy anyways. I think I missed two questions on one part of it.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I JUST passed, if I got 1 more wrong I woulda failed.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by scootlaundry
read the violations section and u will pass.

YES.

My whole test was filled with questions like "If you have x percent of alcohol in your body, and your going 10 miles over the speed limit, how much will the fine be?"

Needless to say, I failed miserably.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
What color is a stop sign?

Blue

oh wait
Bada Bing

FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE

Shaga shaga woop woop...woot woot funkay funkay!
ridiculously easy, if you fail it, you're probably retarded.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
For the most part it's common sense but you just need to read the manual. You just need to be ready cause sometimes there'll be questions on it that seem like they should be really obvious but you just don't know the answer.
All my friends failed 2 times. I got it the first try. All I did was take a practice test online a few times and read a few pages in the book and that was it. Funny thing was, all but 2 questions on that practice test were on the real test.
Tbh everyone said it was sooooo easy so I just like, skimmed over the book. I /barely/ passed, I missed 5 and the most you can miss is 6.

That said, the test isn't hard if you study. If you don't study, then you won't know most of the answers. Some are obvious but others not so much. (kansas btw)
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
ehh, if I woulda missed 1 more question I would have failed, but it wasn't too bad. My test was only 25 questions... just skim the book and you'll be fine. (i really just looked at it, never read it)

Arkansas by the way
the first time i took it(i live in PA) i failed b/c i thought i knew enough w/o studing the book.
you should defiantly study and the book thoroughly its not as easy as you think. but its relitively easy though. I got a question that said to identify this sign(it was a stop sign) i got that twice. so i depends on what test you get.
EDIT: you can only miss 3 and i missed 4 on the first try. second try i passed.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
I live in PA and just took the test a few months ago. Its mostly common sense questions. I didnt study at all and only missed like 2 questions
I have all I want and I'm not okay, I'm funny that way...
- Rob Heinrich
let me put it this way:
if you fail, i will fly to wherever you live and beat you with a large black dildo
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
You don't need to study. Like, at all. It's all so backwards. Nobody ever taught me what a 3-point turn is. But, if I'm ever in an emergency situation where I need to do a fancy trick while driving through orange ****ing traffic cones in a parking lot, I'm all set.

Seriously. What was THAT all about?
I live in Washington state so i'm not sure :p

but.. if you study the handbook you will be fine. First time I took the test I didn't study at all and I failed, then I went and studied the whole book a lot and then I passed