Page 1 of 3
so... pit, i need your help.

i am extremely depressed (yes, another one of those threads... sorry). and i need a way out! it's horrible. i know i'll get through it, i went through far worse in first year (13-14... i know everyone's is **** but mine was torment, i was socially retarded (past tense mostly :p) and bullied intensely)

i moved out of my mom's house far far away a year ago, cause we really don't get on... she's a scheming, two-faced bitch and i know that sounds harsh but she's done things to people that are just... strange. my dad used to get anonymous letters and various other things.

so i've pretty much severed all ties with her, i still see her occasionally but i mostly only go up there to spend time with my old friends... (who are awesome :p)

living in my new house is hell, my stepmom doesn't speak to me unless it's through my dad, and my dad and i don't speak much either... i feel like a stranger in the house, except for my half brother and sisters (who're all under five.... annoying as hell but funny :p)

i'm working for my dad's business at the moment, i have to thanks to this whole "recession" crap and i'm getting paid peanuts (i get however much he decides, when he decides and that isn't very much. dad keeps telling me its my "contribution to the household" like i don't do enough)... i work from 9 to 6, and i work damn hard and when i get home, i just get blanked and treated like i'm some kind of nameless manikin who does the washing up...

i'm going quietly insane, and the only ways i kinda get out of my permanent haze are when i'm high, drunk or playing guitar... so i get high and drunk a lot :p

my friends here are great, they put up with a lot of **** from me... but none of them really knows me that well. i have a couple of really amazing friends who i'm actually myself with but they live... far far away, and my stepmom won't let them visit.

i do a bit of acting with the local theater, but my dad's banning me from it now because he thinks they're a negative influence on me... which is a real pity, cause i was really enjoying it, they're really nice people

my dad also recently saw me come home kinda tipsy (i'd only had two pints, it could have been much worse i spose... :P) so he freaked out, shouted at me and told me i had no trust whatsoever and that i wasn't allowed see anyone until he said i could and that i wasn't allowed anywhere where there might be alcohol (which is effectively everywhere)

...so yeah. i feel caged and frustrated and also kind of insane.... it feels like there's an elastic wall in my mind between sanity and madness, and at the moment i'm leaning against it and acutely aware of how easy it would be to break through... it's painful. i know i'll get through it but i just need to make it easier!

so yeah.. i think i managed to make it sound worse than it is but it's all true, and i need to get out of my mental rut... school starts again soon, and that'll at least get me out of work... but i hate school. i hate waking up in the morning and knowing that today will be the same as yesterday, and tomorrow will be the same as today... gah.

so yeah...

help me!! i am depressed and angsty!!!
Were you diagnosed by a medical doctor as having Depression? If not, go away.

I get bullied but I fight my way through it and still live life. I'm greateful for life and everything it gives me. I think you just need to grow the hell up and grow some testicles while you're at it.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Pills.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
get the fuck out of there.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Puberty will be over soon man...sit tight.

And as far as making it "easier", you seem to have found a couple substances to abuse already. Wonderful! You need to get off the bottle, at least, dude.
Your Signature:
go ****ing kill yourself dude. save me the trouble. I've got 99 problems but you don't see me bitching about them. Go to school, grow up, and get a life or just kill yourself.
uh you could try praying, which i know sounds lame, but it might help. also, listen to happy music, like Necrophagist, Primus, and Dream Theater. other than that, i don't know what to tell you. and play guitar a lot.

Quote by rockybo

i lol'd, just cause i saw it posted earlier today.
Quote by YourDad

I get bullied but I fight my way through it and still live life. I'm greateful for life and everything it gives me. I think you just need to grow the hell up and grow some testicles while you're at it.

yes, yes i was. twice. dad wouldn't let me go to the shrinks appointment i was given cause he doesn't want me taking pills.

i should have mentioned that, shouldn't i? anyway, i'm not looking for someone to say "aww poor you it'll get better" i need advice on how to make it better.

all these harsh replys make me crack up.
on a lighter note.

make a noose from barb wire, and use it
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Quote by Basser X
yes, yes i was. twice. dad wouldn't let me go to the shrinks appointment i was given cause he doesn't want me taking pills.

i should have mentioned that, shouldn't i? anyway, i'm not looking for someone to say "aww poor you it'll get better" i need advice on how to make it better.

How to make it better eh? I'll give you a good answer seeing as you gave me a repectful one. Don't complain, it makes you aware of the problem. It'll be over soon, and just grow some balls and fight through it. Tis what I do.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
you could always rape your dad you know.

i'd go with that...
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
wow... everyone here is really mean! >_<
anyways, i dont have any advice but good luck :|
~Carl
Quote by YourDad
How to make it better eh? I'll give you a good answer seeing as you gave me a repectful one. Don't complain, it makes you aware of the problem. It'll be over soon, and just grow some balls and fight through it. Tis what I do.

well... it's a bit late for that one now. i don't normally whine, but i guess i've been bottling up a lot of ****. getting it off my chest kinda helped...

and half the people here just looked at the title, right?

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real
Quote by Basser X
well... it's a bit late for that one now. i don't normally whine, but i guess i've been bottling up a lot of ****. getting it off my chest kinda helped...

and half the people here just looked at the title, right?

Angst is NOT the word to use here, because generally it's overused by emo kids.

I hope to God you're not an emo kid. Or fit the stereotype of one.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Angst is NOT the word to use here, because generally it's overused by emo kids.

I hope to God you're not an emo kid. Or fit the stereotype of one.

**** no! i actually hate the whole gratuitious whining thing. even though i have just given a virtuoso performance in gratuitious whining...

the title was a horribly failed attempt at an ironic joke...
Quote by Basser X
**** no! i actually hate the whole gratuitious whining thing. even though i have just given a virtuoso performance in gratuitious whining...

the title was a horribly failed attempt at an ironic joke...

Meh, well ok. I really have nothing to say except just to fight through it, because I usually don't have sympathy for this stuff.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by itchy guitar

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
Meh, well ok. I really have nothing to say except just to fight through it, because I usually don't have sympathy for this stuff.

meh... thanks, good luck with your **** too...

Quote by YourDad

just because a doctor didnt diagnose him with depression doesnt mean he doesnt have it. I didnt see a doctor but im 100% sure i had a moderate case of depression for the past 1 1/2 years.

Then when i finally saw one he just threw some prozac at me and didnt help me with ****. Still havent done anything about it.
I thought this was going to be another thread about how someone broke up with the TS and how he's so sad, but this seems actually kind of serious, bad title though.

My advice would be to try and be as nice as possible to your father and respect him. Is he atleast paying you minimum wage for working though? cause I'm pretty sure that's against the law. Your parents sound like assholes.
tl;dr
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Don't worry, you'll get used to it. The only other place I've been than my house in the past 2 years is school.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
TS - It's a mistake to summon the Pit for advice on life. Hopefully the smart-ass posts made you laugh!

Seriously, just write a song about it. That'll occupy your mind for a while. Go easy on the bottle.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
'Teenage boy commits suicide under the influence of a guitar forum'

Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by DimebagJosho
'Teenage boy commits suicide under the influence of a guitar forum'

It would be UGs finest moment.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by Sylvanus

My advice would be to try and be as nice as possible to your father and respect him. Is he atleast paying you minimum wage for working though? cause I'm pretty sure that's against the law. Your parents sound like assholes.

I do believe it is illegal to not get paid minimum wage when working. Not getting paid for work is like slave labor.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger
I do believe it is illegal to not get paid minimum wage when working. Not getting paid for work is like slave labor.

+1

Exactly.

TS, don't become a slave, chores are different. But if you're working for a company you deserve minimum wage at least, regardless if the owner is your father or not.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

I'm really depressed too. My grandma has alzheimers and my dad just makes jokes about it and when I get mad at him for it he yells at me and says I'm being mean to him.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Page 1 of 3