I just heard a test of the Emergency Alert System on the radio. This brought a flashback.

As children, did anyone get scared by the tones of the OLD Emergency Broadcast System on TV? I'm talking about the sine wave tone, not the new fax-machine sounding tone.

It used to scare the crap out of me when I was little.
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
I still get scared from. A lot of times I turn up the tv and all of the sudden it comes on and its like 3 times louder than normal tv.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Ugh, yeah. I used to hide behind the couch when those came on. I did the same with Amber Alerts as well.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by metaldud536
I sh*t my pants when my Pokemon is about to faint and the game goes "Dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo"

Quote by metaldud536
I sh*t my pants when my Pokemon is about to faint and the game goes "Dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo"

Not really except when I was like taking a nap and it would come on....now I get pissed, I would rather much watch my show or even the commercials then watch that.
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
No, my dad's a storm chaser (yes like in Twister) and that thing went off 24/7 around our house.