Like, do I plug it into the amp and just press it down to get the distortion? And if it matters, I'm planning on getting the Marshall Guv'ner.
you would plug your guitar into the input of the pedal, and plug the output of the pedal to the input on your amp
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
justlike any other pedal. try one at your local guitar store before hand since you asked this question
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...