1. Sam Ash ordered me a brand new Ibanez rg1570 from Ibanez. Is the guitar going to be shipped from Ibanez in Japan or from a storage warehouse in the US?

2. On my Jackson, I have the tremolo arm screwed on tight so it doesn't rattle and fall off. When I go to do a dive bomb and release it back up, the arm stays in the position and doesn't roll back down. (I'm saying that the arm doesn't spin freely) Should I spray some kind of lubricant?
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
As far as I know they'll probably send one or more out from the main distributor in the area; not from Japan unless they've also run out at the warehouse. Even then it would still go from the factory to the warehouse to Sam Ash to you.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
As far as I know they'll probably send one or more out from the main distributor in the area; not from Japan unless they've also run out at the warehouse. Even then it would still go from the factory to the warehouse to Sam Ash to you.

+1

And as for the arm, I think that's alright. You can still unscrew it and screw it fine right?
Quote by Mwoit
+1

And as for the arm, I think that's alright. You can still unscrew it and screw it fine right?

Yep, I just want it to spin free.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!