God damnit... It's hit me again!!! Im trying to write a decent song, but i have no titles to start with. And yes im the writer who bases ff of titles. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Rember i play alt. rock and eep it profanity free. Thanks.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
amnesia (when i think of you)

owl in a pear tree

running out of lines

just another song title

a title without a song

life, living, the proof

running after thinning fog

waterhouse lightshed

captian oblivious

cornered by the revolving door

grapefruit
it hit me again
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Alternative Rock, then I can definetely help. As long as it's along the line of Post-Grunge/Hard rock.
let me know what kind of stuff you listen to.
Any Creed, Nickelback, Staind, Default, etc.?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
I listen to *deep breath* Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Staind, Metallica, mostly ludo, NoFX, Bad Religion, Green Day, it ghoes on but those are the main ones
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
bull **** right there. No spam bitch! *reported*
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20