I searched torrent and nothing like this came up, also, torrents aren't illegal, rather the downloading of copyrighted information you don't have the rights to is, so I think this thread is valid. (if not, my bad and i'm sorry)

I've used torrents for a long time and have always used isohunt as my site and bitcomet as my BT client. I'm making this thread to ask other torrent users to recommend their favorite sites and clients, and also give information reviews on sites and clients that you either support or are against.

I used to use torrentspy but I found it's a pile of **** these days, also I used to use bittornado but it wasn't doing it for me, so in search for a new client I almost got bitlord, until I read somewhere that it is just based of an earlier version of bitcomet and loaded with a bunch of spyware, so I got bitcomet instead.
torrents are fine, its just a protocol

it just depends on what you're downloading were things get iffy

eg: linux isos = good
big hollywood movies = ur gonna get sued (well not really but...), therefore this thread will soon be closed

and I just use an old version of utorrent and rtorrent on my linux box
i use µTorrent as my client
and usually use piratebay.com for the torrents.
but a few torrent websites are bieng shut down.
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Quote by seljer
torrents are fine, its just a protocol

it just depends on what you're downloading were things get iffy

We're discussing torrents in general so let's not bother discussing if this thread is allowed. We'll let the mod's worry about that, if it comes to it. Please keep your posts related to the topic.
µTorrent is the best hands down. It cannot be argued. Good interface and it uses very little system resource.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic