for an HSH or HS (single coil in the neck), should i do a rwrp or no? for the HS set up, it would have the bridge on a coil tap with the push pull pot, i want it to cancel hum for the the middle position, would i need a RWRP in the neck? for an HSH, it would be the same thing with both pickups. RWRP or no?

theyre dimarzio paf pros and a dimarzio true velvet.

thanks in advance.
You'll be better off asking in the Gear Building & Customizing forum. That's where all the wiring and 'making' questions tend to go (because usually that's the only place where you'll get answers...).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
if you want to cancel hum, it needs to be rwrp, surely?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?