what was that pickup that dime actually used, I know it wasn't the dimebucker itself, the dimebucker was a re-issue with some different tweaks.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Bill Lawrence XL-500 I believe.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
thanks guys.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
make sure you buy the right bill lawrences though

http://billlawrenceusa.com/ is the one who makes the pickups dime uses (note the mention of dime on the site)

http://www.billlawrence.com/ is the actual guy 'Bill lawrence', he makes a pickup called the l500 but it isn't the one dime used (note the distinct lack of any mention of dime)

EDIT: actually, the billlawrence.com one has changed since I last checked it. nevermind.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
To everyone I know, including myself, the B&B BL's are better then the USA BL's. I beleive he put a 500R in the neck at some point to, if you watch the Art Of Shredding live video from 90' you'll see it.
Quote by caraluzzo
To everyone I know, including myself, the B&B BL's are better then the USA BL's. I beleive he put a 500R in the neck at some point to, if you watch the Art Of Shredding live video from 90' you'll see it.

B&B BL's?

the USA ones are the ones dime used.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
he used a Bill lawrence L500-XL in the bridge position that was installed in reverse position.
then the stock Dean/washburn pickups with the electical tape.

edit: B&B is Bill and Becky-the actuall people who made it.
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Last edited by doctorcheeze200 at Aug 15, 2008,