Page 1 of 2
This was my first week of Sophomore year in High School. When I was a Freshmen no one called me one or anything seeing as I'm 6'0 and no one does anything to big people, so I just heard the stories. Everyone always says how annoying they are and such, I never really noticed it so I thought it was just a stereotype. So fast froward to this week, I finally see what everyone is talking about.

I always thought it was a stereotype...but its true. Freshmen really ARE annoying as hell (or at least in my school.) They ran around all week telling all the Juniors and Seniors to screw off and said I heard at least 5 of them on my bus (I have no friends to drive me.... ) say every cuss word at least 10 times in less then a half hour. I saw my neighbor (Freshmen girl) one day walking around with 5 guys hanging all over her and then later that day making out with a different one in the corner.

Now I know I'm only a Sophomore and don't really have a right to pick on them, but they would run down the hall and tell me to get out of their way and start pushing me, then get all pissy when I knock them into a locker.

So what I'm saying is, were we all really immature like that? I always tried to act mature last year, if a Senior was coming my way I would scoot over and keep walking, A) because I was younger and B) just because its just polite.
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Aug 15, 2008,
You are a big boy now. Soon, you will grow up and blow away.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
you said we we!!
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
The equivalent of freshmen where I live are terrible. They clog the school hallways like cholesterol, ignorantly talking to their friends while they block dozens of others from passing. Schools should have scoops like in Soylent Green.

"The scoops are coming, the scoops are coming!"
Quote by Vornik
you said we we!!

Quote by Soadfan8
yeah its awesome. unless you get raped, which you will, so it wont be awesome
No, Ill be goin back as a sophomore next week.. I know most of the sophomores juniors and seniors liked me or didnt really care last year
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I'm not like that and I'm a freshman. You're confusing the idiots in a grade with all the freshman. The idiots make themselves known while the cool guys lay back.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I was never really an annoying freshman, probably because I didn't know anyone since it was a new school, but I noticed it last year. I just want the first 3 weeks of school where freshmen gather around everywhere and act like they're the coolest thing ever because they just turned 15.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I'm not like that and I'm a freshman. You're confusing the idiots in a grade with all the freshman. The idiots make themselves known while the cool guys lay back.

which makes it seem like all freshmen are idiots. I'm gonna be a sophomore too, and they're definitely annoying as hell.
I'm sorry to miss the point of the thread entirely, but being 6'0 isn't that tall o.O I wouldn't have thought it would stop most people
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I hate the kids like that.. obvs english school format is different but there are pricks in younger years that show no respect, and when i was in year 7 i shat myself(not literally :s) when a year 11 came along, and scooted out of the way. now if they get in my way (just passed out of year 11) they dont apologise or anything! I know thats because i'm an emo fag but it sucks >:s

willnote: btw I'm not emo :|
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by cmakkidguitar
I'm sorry to miss the point of the thread entirely, but being 6'0 isn't that tall o.O I wouldn't have thought it would stop most people

it's alot better than 5'0 though, I was around 6'2 last year, nobody ever bothered me, and whenever I met someone new they'd ask me whether I was a junior or a senior. it's cool being tall
Quote by cmakkidguitar

My school has some short people. I'm bigger then at least 80- 85% of the school. Its pretty sad actually.... I've been offered a few times to play for the football team because everyone is so short.
Quote by samick007
it's alot better than 5'0 though, I was around 6'2 last year, nobody ever bothered me, and whenever I met someone new they'd ask me whether I was a junior or a senior. it's cool being tall

True
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I just became a sophomore this year, and I had NO idea the ****ing freshmen were going to be as annoying as they were. I know EXACTLY what you mean TS.

Except my freshmen are just ****ing WIERD! They were violently colored pants, and their pants are so tight their circulation in their legs should be cut off by now, but they're still ****ing walking.

My freshmen are idiots....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I know I wasn't like that, and it was only last year.
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Quote by samick007
which makes it seem like all freshmen are idiots. I'm gonna be a sophomore too, and they're definitely annoying as hell.

I know I hate that. Everyone thinks my grade is terrible (all the kids) because like 2 kids drew swastikas in the bathroom. So because of two kids everyone hates my grade.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I'm gonna be a freshman this year and like everyone I know thinks they'll have tons of sex because they're in highschool.
Quote by Aussieloco
I'm gonna be a freshman this year and like everyone I know thinks they'll have tons of sex because they're in highschool.

Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
I never acted like I was older than I was, but my freshman year I saw a LOT of fellow freshmen being little d**ks
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Err, is it like this?

Freshman - Grade 9
Sophmore - Grade 10
Juniour - Grade 11
Senior - Grade 12

or something like that?

If so yes, most of the time freshman are annoying, most of my friends were anyways...
Quote by Tubyboulin
Err, is it like this?

Freshman - Grade 9
Sophmore - Grade 10
Juniour - Grade 11
Senior - Grade 12

or something like that?

If so yes, most of the time freshman are annoying, most of my friends were anyways...

yea that's it
god i swear the freshman look younger and younger. the ones this year look like they should be going into sixth grade. and theyre all *****s and skanks and whatnot. w/e theyre not allowed to prom
Quote by Tubyboulin
Err, is it like this?

Freshman - Grade 9
Sophmore - Grade 10
Juniour - Grade 11
Senior - Grade 12

or something like that?

Exactly.

Spot on.

And the Freshmen attempt to make some kind of mark when they hit the school grounds....like dogs.....but dumber.....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Echoplex
Ha ha i'm a sophmore too, its kinda fun to make fun of freshmen (in moderation, don't overdo it) Some of them are total skanks though (with the other freshmen)

No, they are just total skanks. Honestly. You start an innocent conversation and they'll be on top of you in 2 seconds.
It also depends on the chick, but freshmen (freshwoman?) girls are usually more slutty than any class group. Burque has a lot of ho's, so that's really saying something.

As for freshmen in general, they are annoying. I used to hang out with the upperclassmen as a freshie, so I never got trash canned or swirlied. As an upperclassmen, I used to hang out with the freshies and sophmores. Kinda strange how I traded off.
I never attacked any of the little dip****s, but they do bug at times.
God freshman truly are annoying, I'll be a junior this year, so get to rag on em more. I was in a freshman class as a sophomore so they were even more annoying.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i found that freshmen are the most obsessed with their pathetic cliques and being 'cool' and all that bull****. all the "o0o my sport is better than your sport, your sport is gay" is really common with their 'breed'.

but freshman hating is really a sophomore thing to do. after that, you get used to them and see that they really aren't worth your while or any consideration of thought. whining about freshmen being annoying becomes far more annoying than the original annoying freshmen.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Well I was a freshmen last year. But due to my brother being popular in his high school years a lot of the older kids talked to me and didn't give me a hard time. And also I was just nice and kept my head down for the first few months and I did alright. While the idiots and skanks all were picked on and they all complain that high school is not what they expected.
Quote by samick007
yea that's it

Ahh ok

Well, when i was a freshman there was a sophmore i knew who would throw junk at me on the bus (he did that to all the grade 9s pretty much) but he especially enjoyed messing with me since i knew him from before highschool A grade 11 came up to me after and hes like "Dont worry man, once your in grade 10 people stop caring haha"

Same guy leaned out the window and started screaming at a grade 9 who threw a snowball at the bus. He opened the window and yelled "HEY FATTY! YA YOU! DID YOU JUST THROW THAT?! I WILL BREAK YOU! I WILL F*CKING WRECK YOU, AND I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE!" then he pulled his head back into the bus and just started smiling.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Ahh ok
Same guy leaned out the window and started screaming at a grade 9 who threw a snowball at the bus. He opened the window and yelled "HEY FATTY! YA YOU! DID YOU JUST THROW THAT?! I WILL BREAK YOU! I WILL F*CKING WRECK YOU, AND I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU LOVE!" then he pulled his head back into the bus and just started smiling.

I lol'd
Quote by Echoplex
I lol'd

the whole bus, including small elementary school kids did.

the mentioned fat kid wanted to fight the grade 11 though, and the grade 11 is ripped so it made it even better
Quote by darkstar2466
You are a big boy now. Soon, you will grow up and blow away.

I don't know why I find that funny, but I do.

OT: I don't think I was that annoying, but it's probably because I was a freshman so recently that I don't realize it.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I was a sophomore last year, and I didn't really mind freshmen except for a few. Granted I didn't like them for their personalities which didn't changed after they were no longer freshmen.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Page 1 of 2