right, i currently own a peavey bandit 112 (the old model with the sheffield speaker) and a boss gt-5 effects box. I also own a fender stratocaster.
i would love to own a marshall jcm 800 as i love the tone of classic marshall amps and im into yngwie malmsteen, joe satriani, paul gilbert, guns n roses, iggy pop etc...

I just want help in deciding whether to sell my amp or the boss gt5 effects pedal (or both) and buy a jcm 800. And also buy the new pedal by joe satriani, the satchurator. I would roughly get around £100 for the boss, and £80 for the the peavey amp. I think marshall jcm's are around £450 so i would have to make up for £270 which would be easy as i have a birthday coming up.

i just wanted advice on this as i am rubbish at making these decisions and wanted someone's advice about this to see if this would be a good idea and be benefitial.

Thanks alot.
Last edited by moominman2 at Aug 15, 2008,
ok where in the world are u gonna get a jcm800 for 300 quid cos i want in on that
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by AngerIsAGift06
ok where in the world are u gonna get a jcm800 for 300 quid cos i want in on that

haha, ooops. i wish. i corrected it now. i think they're around this price

a combo, second hand of corse
you might not need the satchurator...
But a Used JCM800 for that much seems viable. You also could look into a used Orange rocker 30