hey. i burnt my finger last night and forgot about it til now and i have to play on sunday and i ll be using that figner a lot and would rather not be grimacing in the middle of a song (yess im a whimp-say it) anyways, would there be any tape i could use that wouldn't affect my playing very much? like bandage tape? thanks...
True.

I've heard that SRV used to super glue his fingers when they'd start to tear.

You can't go wrong with Stevie
Quote by sbinlb
get something to numb it crap i forgot wat the stuff is called

that would effect his playing though. if I couldn't feel the string that would mess me up.
it would affect her playing...

i was afraid to do anything cause it probably wouldne do anything and make it worse... i have all saturday ill manage its only 4 songs anyways
Quote by EvoXM
Go Tony Iommi style.

THIS, no other explanation gives a much more concise answer.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Stevie tuned his whole guitar down a half step to lessen the pressure... thats STILL a big-ass e.

USE THE SUPERGLUE! it fixes everything, and hey, throw in some duct tape while your at it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Id go with the superglue. You could try to numb it with ice, i guess, but i doubt that would work.
Just a little dab of superglue on the end of the finger would do the trick. and dont play when its still wet, that would be quite bad.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
ice and painkillers might work will probably be needed, as must of the pain from burns in pressure on the burnt skin. Also have a few drinks, that would help. Or go full-on keith richards and shoot up before playing
SRV didn't use JUST superglue btw, he'd put superglue on his fingertips, and put his fingertips on his shoulder and PULL. But you admit to being a wimp, so I doubt you will try that.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
go full-on keith richards and shoot up before playing

This?

Or smoke some weed before going on!
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile