I got my wisdom teeth pulled two days ago, and everything is going fine except...

I've got a RAAAAAGGGEEEEing headache

I took my Penicillin and Vicoden an hour ago, but my head feels like its being sucked under a steam roller. Im exhausted just from typing this, yet I can't sleep

Any non-drug allevities to help reduce headaches? help would be GREATLY appreciated.

inb4cumblood,fap,Icy-Hot,etc...
You have dry socket, go see a doctor NOW. Painkillers wont make it better.
I just got mine out today, I am doing fine.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
The Vicodin isn't helping? Damn, you must have a high tolerance for narcotics. Try to take some sleeping pills and go to bed.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

More Vicoden.

LOTS more Vicoden.
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by swordsrkewl
You have dry socket, go see a doctor NOW. Painkillers wont make it better.
I just got mine out today, I am doing fine.

Its definently not dry socket, Im pretty sure I'd be finding ways to an hero if it was. from what ive heard, it would be smelling bad and bleeding slightly if it was dry socket. And the Vicoden is working fine for the mouth (only had two on left taken out), its just my temples will not let me rest

And I only have 3 more Vicoden pills, and I don't want to use them if they won't help.
When i cant get rid of a headache, i make my room completely silent anyway possible. get under very warm covers. And i generally fall asleep and when i wake up im fine, with an almost euphoric feeling.

thats what works for me.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
is there nothing i can do without taking more drugs to help headaches? Like some kind of food or salt water or something? Hurry, I need to rest and I won't be able to until my headache gets the hell out..

EDIT: Ah, I've tried sleeping in total silence for an hour now already, but I guess it'll just go away on its own.

Night pit.
Not much other than drugs. Weed is always an option.

You could hold your breath til you pass out.
Hi, how are you?
psh, after i got my 3 teeth extracted, because they were rotten to the core, they told me to take a Vicoden and sleep. i went home and played counter strike and i have yet to touch those pills like 3 years later
Quote by DoubleyouW
extra strength tylenol? :O

Dont do this with Vicodin, there is already acetaminophen in it, which is the main ingredient in Tylenol. Unless you want to **** up your liver.
Hi, how are you?
Quote by twolostsouls
Dont do this with Vicodin, there is already acetaminophen in it, which is the main ingredient in Tylenol. Unless you want to **** up your liver.

livers are for bitches
tylenol it up

but in all seriousness, doctor
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by Fat Lard
I got my wisdom teeth pulled two days ago, and everything is going fine except...

I've got a RAAAAAGGGEEEEing headache

I took my Penicillin and Vicoden an hour ago, but my head feels like its being sucked under a steam roller. Im exhausted just from typing this, yet I can't sleep

Any non-drug allevities to help reduce headaches? help would be GREATLY appreciated.

inb4cumblood,fap,Icy-Hot,etc...

That sounds kinda like mono...