I was in the shower this morning when Spirit Of Radio came on the radio. After singing along in my best Geddy Lee impersonation, I felt like today was gonna be a great day. I don't know why it did it, but that song put me in a great mood for the rest of the day. So, Pit, What song puts you in a great mood for the day?
Steal My Sunshine - Len

Sooo happy go lucky.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
pretty much anything by boston, because brad delp has such a cheery type of voice, and its so high(kinda odd cuz it turned out he was deppressed and commit suicide)
and knocking at your back door by deep purple
Glasgow Kiss
Paradise City

and Nothin but a good time by poison, everytime I hear that solo it just makes me feel on top of the world
she sells sanctuary, the riff just does it for me lol
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
MGMT- Time To Pretend

how can you not be happy while listening to this song?
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Hmmm....let's see.....I think that Dream Theater's Pull Me Under puts me in a GOOD mood....no song can put me in the best mood. A lot of Joe Satriani's work is nice too. I'm just a bit...oh never mind...

If I had to choose, it'd have to be When Darkness Falls by Killswitch Engage. It'd be a bad pun to say Dr.Feel Good by Motley Crue. Lol
Quote by Take This Life
1979- Smashing Pumpkins, the bridge moves me every time

this too

in fact it might beat Time To Pretend...
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
or Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr, i like to scream along to it and it makes me feel good xD
Quote by Take This Life
or Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr, i like to scream along to it and it makes me feel good xD

I like to make fun of that song with Paranoiddave's alternate lyrics. It makes me feel good too :P Ever watch that video? If not, go on Youtube and search "Trivium Interpretation"
Comfortably Numb- A great song with a great guitar solo.
[
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez IJX40
1987 Peavey Dyna Bass
1987 Peavey Dyna Bass
1988 Peavey Dyna Bass
Markbass CMD 102 P
B52 AT212
Beheringer Ultrabass 3500
Hartke 410 XL
Hartke 210 Transporter
Peavey TKO
Peavey 115 BW
Quote by Soroki
I like to make fun of that song with Paranoiddave's alternate lyrics. It makes me feel good too :P Ever watch that video? If not, go on Youtube and search "Trivium Interpretation"

bahahahahaa, i lol'd for like ten minutes after it was over xD
I am the resurrection - stone roses
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Slow Down by Reel Big Fish. Just listen to it.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Take This Life
bahahahahaa, i lol'd for like ten minutes after it was over xD

Hahaha, me too. I still throw those quotes at people, they're like "wtf?"
Quote by Soroki

yes yes yes yes yes best video on youtube
Foreplay/Long time by Boston. I just love the Acoustic parts.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Hey Its Your Funeral Mama by Alexisonfire. Just a fun song to jump around to about go-karts