I've been thinking about starting one, or making a solo project and such, but there really no blues bands around here my age (18).

Mostly there are just metal and screamo bands around. But any blues?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
The only local blues band i've seen was a bunch of 50+ year old guys.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
my guitar teacher's band as i found out is pretty high up in the blues/jazz scene in my town. and the whole band is all in their 20's .
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by darkarbiter7
The only local blues band i've seen was a bunch of 50+ year old guys.

That's what I'm thinking. I've been thinking about some way to showcase some of my guitar playing, let alone that most bands around here are either hardcore, thrash, or screamo. I have no problem with thrash, but:

1: Hardcore, deathcore would just seem boring for me.
2: Screamo, I just don't like it.

If anything, for playing blues, I'd wait until a few more years and perform somewhere downtown or in coffee houses.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
blues amaaaazing..
there should b some them but i havent found any
...signature...
well asuming ur bout to go to college since ur 18 go to some college were there's blues dudes
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Well, I live in SoCal and there's a magazine called Southland Blues. Just a tone of blues bands and bars and such with open mike nights, jam nights, I really need to go one of these days...
Well I live around Detroit, so yeah, there's a couple blues bands around my area.

If you're a young, hot guy and you play and sing, you should have no problems getting a following. Chicks and mellower guys will be extremely glad to have a live band they can see who aren't screaming and smashing their dicks against each other.