So, after breaking a string while doing an epic bend, i decide to restring, every string but the high E has been fine, whenever the high E is nearly to pitch, the string sort of snaps (comes loose from the tuner completely as if it snapped) at the tuner and it just keeps happening with the high E.

Would any of you know what it is and how to fix it please?
I think everyone has the same problem with these tuners, I do.

I don't understand why it pops out during restringing and never during playing.

as someone mentioned, give it more slack and now I'm going to make sure the screw is tight as possible.

they are great tuners, but I think they may all have this defect with the screw not being long enough for high strings, I dunno.
SRV R.I.P.
I don't have any experience with them, but I'm going to assume that they are locking tuners. Have you considered stringing the E string like you would on a standard (non-locking) tuner?
Quote by dpv
I think everyone has the same problem with these tuners, I do.

I don't understand why it pops out during restringing and never during playing.

as someone mentioned, give it more slack and now I'm going to make sure the screw is tight as possible.

they are great tuners, but I think they may all have this defect with the screw not being long enough for high strings, I dunno.

Problem solved now, but I did damage the screw a bit because I don't have a proper nut wrench, I just used pliers.

*Sigh* Going to have to buy a nut wrench, would you happen to know what size I have to get?