Page 1 of 3
Hi I'm a girl and I'm interested in community on these forums, but it appears that this entire forum is a huge weiner fest, if their are any girls online (like myself) please talk because men are so useless an sexist.

I'm expecting stupid replies from some male users like

"You're not female"

"Girls don't use the internet, thats not a girl"

"Wrong forum, try the [clothing/makeup branch name] forum*

I'm a female guitarist with 6 years of experience and don't want any nasty comments from any idiotic little kids here.

xx
Last edited by AX7ROCK09 at Aug 15, 2008,
Quote by AX7ROCK09
Hi I'm a girl and I'm interested in community on these forums, but it appears that this entire forum is a huge weiner fest, if their are any girls online (like myself) please talk because men are so useless an sexist.

"You're not female"

"Girls don't use the entire, thats not a girl"

I'm a female guitarist with 6 years of experience and don't want any nasty comments from any idiotic little kids here.

xx

I believe the correct term is sausage fest.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Thanks for generalizing all males on the forum. You are just as bad.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by AX7ROCK09

This is hypocrisy.
So hang on...you're insulting the vast majority of the forum yet you're "interested in community"? Great way to start, you smashed the ice to pieces there.

And btw, you can't call anybody an idiotic little kid when you're clearly that thick and immature, especially not with a username like "A7XROCK09"
My name is Danny. Call me that.
As a fellow female user, I'd have to disagree. Sure the kitchen jokes get annoying sometimes, but it's not their fault they can't cook or clean.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by AX7ROCK09

Why yes, we do have large weiners.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Weiner fest??? lol
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
why do you assume that all the men here have "wieners" i know i do
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by Daydream_Goo
Thanks for generalizing all males on the forum. You are just as bad.

+1
Quote by SathiaSun

lululul +1
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
I just wanna be involved with the more female side of the community, the male side is very immature quite frankly.

My typing is terrible.
you dont come into the pit bringing anarchy and expect to come out alive. its called the pit for a reason. its not called the happy liberal discussion forum geared towards freethinkers.
Slash rocks

Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky w/ EMG 81/85
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606
coming soon..tube amp (suggestions?), BOSS GT-10

Quote by daytripper75
because banning people makes up for my small penis

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Quote by SathiaSun

This is really funny coming from an asian.
Quote by AX7ROCK09
I just wanna be involved with the more female side of the community, the male side is very immature quite frankly.

My typing is terrible.

The more female side? MORE? Now I'm worried. There isn't a 60/40 split Shemale minority on this forum, are you Welsh or something?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Haha /\/\
this thread is win
the next post below is my evidence
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by DarkEra97
This is really funny coming from an asian.

Hey! I don't f*cking appreciate that attitude! Nobody has ever complained about my size! (As a matter of fact, there has never been a reason to )

AND YES! BY TYPING WITH A BIGGER FONT, THAT DOES MEAN I HAVE A BIG WEINER
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
tits or gtfo. you sexist for posting that.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by AX7ROCK09

Then maybe you shouldn't say things that deserve them. TS has been owned.
Quote by AX7ROCK09

"You're not female"

xx

how do we know your not some 40 year old lonely man looking to talk to women?
lol
just cause you have pics of a girl on your profile doesnt mean its you.
(i dont know if you do have pics, i didnt even look at your profile.)
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Weiner fest makes me think of Germany...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by AX7ROCK09

Wow....Irony ftw?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by AX7ROCK09

"You're not female"

xx

There obviously are girls in the pit.. you just havent looked hard enough! *male tendencies kick in* Speaking of hard, I've got something right here*points at calf muscles*
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 3