my friend is wayyyy to obsessed with hockey. its a really fun sport and all but thats all he ever thinks about and talks about. its getting really annoying for me and my other friend who are also on the team cuz we have to hang out with him at school and during practice and stuff. plus his dad is now the manager for the team and he is way to serious about it cuz he got fired from his job and thats all he has to do now. any suggestions???

P.S. we live in arizona so there is no reason to even get serious about arizona hockey'

thanks
i knew people in my highschool who were really obsessed with hockey too.

whatever, i think most sports are a waste of time (unless you're really really good) since you aren't going to get anywhere in live with them. sure they're fun, but don't take it so seriously as if it's your whole life.
This friend is you, isnt it?
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
you think he's got it bad , im obsessed by the lucky charms leprechaun
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
exactly thats what i was saying and hes not even that good too. we need to find something else for him to do and no its not me
Quote by bobmarley9910
exactly thats what i was saying and hes not even that good too. we need to find something else for him to do and no its not me

y so srs
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
yeah my brother and all his friends are the same way. their terrible. and were from texas. who plays hockey thats from texas...??!?!
Quote by SweetsForLife
This friend is you, isnt it?

Got a chuckle out of me.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs