I should start out by saying I know nothing about guitars. I like music, and I like to play music, but when it comes to buying or selling, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Now, on to my problem. I loaned my friend my bass guitar. It's a white Lotus bass, and I like it. He recently offered to buy it from me, and wanted me to name a price. This is where my inexperience shows, as I don't want to be ripped off. So my question to you is, what is a good price for a Lotus bass?
First off, get the price new for it, and subtract a decent amount for each difficulty it has (such as scratches, they would be cheaper than an intonation or action problem for example). Finally substract more money because it's used.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Model? Year? Condition? Aftermarket modifications( I doubt there are any, but I figured Id throw it out there)? Stuff like that all goes into making a decision about the price.
Forgot to say: Wrong forum. Should be pit or bass forum, I think.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Sorry, asfastasdark, I'm new here.

Pyrofretnic, I'm not sure, as my friend is currently in possession of it.
Quote by beyondthegrave
i sold a lotus bass to my friend for $30. it was an ok bass but its really not worth ****. i bought mine for like $150 and had it for about 2 years. i cant really say without the model but lotus are cheap as hell so around $50 to $60 would probably be reasonable.

edit: ive never seen a lotus over $300 so im going with what i think would be fair. but to be honest i never kept up with the lotus models.