What software do you guys use to make your own phat beatz on your computer?

In my town with a population of about 2, it's near impossible to find anyone who has the desire to be in a band, that isn't already in one.

So, I figured I would start my own Experimental/Indie type band, using my computer for the sounds and drums other than my guitar. I know it will probably sound crappy, but I'm not going for quality right now, just looking to write stuff.

So, Im downloading Acoustica Beatcraft right now.. Any other suggestions? What software could I use for other sounds like keyboards, bass, ect..?
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by l2p_Guitar
What software do you guys use to make your own phat beatz phat beatz on your computer?

im just scared now
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
At school we got new Macbooks and on them they had this weird program. I could play piano and other things but I couldn't figure out how to change instruments. I think it was Garageband or something.
Yea, Garage Band is one of the few reasons I would ever switch to a Mac.

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Haha. Ahh come on.. It was a joke.

:[

but still lol
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Cakewalk Sonar Producer Edition 7
Fruity Loops Producers Edition 7
Sibelius 5
Acoustica Beatcraft

I'm going to get Logic soon when I get my Mac.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Logic. Although I would like a drum drum drum machine. Some people may get that, most won't.