lately there have been 4chan attacks, well today i got a ddos attack on my comptuer, a warning to all people on UG watch who you aregue with cause that person could be someone you dont want to mess with. so guys next time you wanna argue with someone think of this cause the last thing you need is people getting on your network and screwing around in it.
Quote by convictionless
lately there have been 4chan attacks, well today i got a ddos attack on my comptuer, a warning to all people on UG watch who you aregue with cause that person could be someone you dont want to mess with. so guys next time you wanna argue with someone think of this cause the last thing you need is people getting on your network and screwing around in it.

Okay dude!!
y so srs

Im so ****ing scared of arguing with someone on the internet.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
do you know for sure that it came from somebody affiliated with 4chan and/or somebody on this site at all? it could have been anybody. quite frankly i don't believe you.

well, if this is at all true (which i doubt), it's safe to say Meths is doomed.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I don't really argue with people on the internet. I just make fun of their mistakes.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up TS! (Sucking up ftw. don't hurt me )
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
well the thing is, DON'T TELL PEOPLE YOUR IP, DOWNLOAD UNKNOWN FILES AND SUCH. hacking isn't vary eventful unless you get someones ip or you download a virus

EDIT: btw i always use 4chan doesn't mean that if you argue with me i will hack you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Last edited by GmacD at Aug 15, 2008,
TS relevant sig is relevant.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
umm the guy who i was talking with has been doing this for 20 years (helping people out and was once a hacker himself) he said he had gotten the same ip's trying to ping other modems in my city today. and he also found out that they were 4chan ip's cause appearntly there is a list he can get ahold of, idk its hard to explain but he said a normal person cant find out the ip's cause now 4chan is running a dns. anyways im not joking i got ddos and it was freaking scary i had to turn off my modem so they obviosuly couldnt get into it and then the guy took my ip and applied it to another comptuer and everytime they pinged he got a tag on them and now there logged and their isp's are being notified and what not.
Quote by convictionless

Welcome to the internet.
This is not a pipe