Alright heres my problem

Overview: First guitar, First act me508 broke while at friends house, it was dropped from a height of 2 feet on accident entire control cavities fell off!, second guitar is a 150 washburn x10 that has frets worn in on it, its the only working elec i have, third guitar was a dean mlxm, just a terrible guitar it sounded good in the store but i was a noob(plugged into a mesa)so i never use it and its broken, all i am asking for is a another washburn x10 wich is only 170$,

My mother thinks what i have is fine for what i am playing, but it is so hard to progress on this guitar due to the condition it is in, plus the guitar means a lot to me too, All of my best friends from school signed it before i left middleschool the guitar is about two and a half years old, so i just want to keep it how it is. I wil be having my mother read your guys responses so please help

(i also perform with a band)

and some of my recordings are on my profile check them out
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Quote by TheWall27
What type of stuff do you play?

What's your price limit?

i want the washburn its perfect for what i play, i just need to prove to my mother that i need a new one
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
well clearly you need a guitar that suits you to progresss.
when i got my '56 relic(in my sig) it made me a so much better player.
so yea if you think your gonna progress a lot that i defiantly recommend getting the guitar that suits you.
also i recommend play before you buy(i would never buy a guitar off the internet)
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
After looking at it, the X10 isn't bad. It has Basswood, which isn't awful but it isn't the best. Still, it's great for $170. Nice finish, and the neck is good. 24 frets, great for shredding...and the bridge is pretty good. I'd say that's a pretty good deal for $170, seeing that the site says it's $290...