what would your life be without ultimate-guitar.com?
MG14
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Mine is a lot better since I cut down on coming here. I get laid more.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
mine is a lot better since getting on here. i fap more.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
I also quit talking about giant green pears with no eyes being photographed by tiny squirrels just to prove that it actually happened. I do talk about Pokemon about the same, and aliens are a pretty frequent topic with me, as well as werewolves, lumberjacks, and Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

id practice guitar more, id have more incentive to socialize more, i would probably get laid by now.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by heaven's gate
Better.

What I thought right when I read the thread title.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Meh, a bit more boring, but probably better. Hell, I have nothing better to do a lot of the time, one of my friends, whose house I was over at all the time, recently moved, so I cant go there, and the rest of my friends are often busy, so I come here....

I hate you all so much...but at the same time I love this place....it's like a fungus that eats your soul...but fills you full of health...I really dont know

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

its not that big a deal the only thing would be kids who should be practising guitar when they are talkin **** on these forums. fortunately when i was learning there wasnt internet forums lulz
Quote by valennic
Meh, a bit more boring, but probably better. Hell, I have nothing better to do a lot of the time, one of my friends, whose house I was over at all the time, recently moved, so I cant go there, and the rest of my friends are often busy, so I come here....

I hate you all so much...but at the same time I love this place....it's like a fungus that eats your soul...but fills you full of health...I really dont know

Even me?
Quote by vintage x metal

I'd have to be less lazy and actually learn songs by ear...
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Even me?

Nah, how could I hate you?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I also quit talking about giant green pears with no eyes being photographed by tiny squirrels just to prove that it actually happened. I do talk about Pokemon about the same, and aliens are a pretty frequent topic with me, as well as werewolves, lumberjacks, and Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

I think 4chan started doing it first
Quote by exect4500
I think 4chan started doing it first

Love of Lumberjacks and JTT is exclusively JOJ.

Aww yeah.
Quote by valennic
Nah, how could I hate you?

Thank god.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Love of Lumberjacks and JTT is exclusively JOJ.

Aww yeah.

Thank god.

Oh yeah, swing that axe....

Didn't see you guys there. :0

To be honest, I probably wouldn't be as overweight as I am and would be a lot better with my guitar.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now