Page 1 of 3
ok so im starting high school on monday and i was wondering if u guys can tell me what to expect?
ghetto people that make school suck.

unless of course you live in a rich area.
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Wow lot of high school threads tonight.

Anyway expect a little bit of bullying. But as long as your a decent person and keep your head down for the first few months you should be fine. And grade 9 classes are easy anyway so no worries on that part.
Suck your own dick and people will think you're cool, oh and buy the pep rally tickets, and don't forget your handy elevator pass from those trusty seniors!
expect the amount of school work to double.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Dear Incoming Freshman,
Congrats.... Now you're the lowest of the low

Here are just a few helpful words of advice:
1) You are not cool.

2) Everyone does hate you.

3) You are annoying.

4) Have school spirit, but don’t be annoying.

5) Sex doesn't make you cool & it won't make the upper-class boys think any higher of you. So don't go around bragging about it, no one cares & then you look like an easy freshman *****. Just leave all the slutty things you did in 8th grade in Junior High.

6) Don’t brag about the number of seniors you know. The more u brag, the more we can tell you’re a freshman.

7) You are a F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N, Not a "freshie" or "frosh" SHUT UP!!!! you sound like a queer!!
8) Don't walk around telling upperclassmen you're not all stupid freshman, we don't care, we're still calling you one.

9) Respect your teachers and your peers. Getting written up everyday and purposely failing really doesn't look cool, we may laugh but it is at you for your ignorance.

10) Don’t think you're smart because you filled up water bottles with vodka/ or coke bottles with Bacardi and snuck it onto your 8th grade field trip. We've all done it. So don't be proud.

12) DO NOT think that the upper-class girls are your best friends. They will just laugh at you.

13) Do not wear ripped jeans and an Abercrombie shirt because you want to make "a variety of friends.

14) If you are going to try and rebel, it most likely won't work.

15) Don't think that you have privacy now. Once you're here, your business is everyone's business.

16) Don’t tell everyone you love your boyfriend after 2 days, you're an idiot.

17) Don't try to sit at upperclassmen lunch tables. You will be picked up and thrown onto the floor.

18) Don't tell your friends that you're busy after school and tell them u have to go meet your friends in the parking lot, we all know your brother/sisters just taking you home.

19) Don't try to say you're older than you really are. The way you walk, dress & talk just has freshman written all over you.

20) Your name is "The Class of ‘12." HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Enough said.

21) Don' t try to pull that crap "Well you were freshmen once..." STOP! We know that we were freshmen, but we aren’t anymore.

22) The day you mess with our boyfriend/girlfriend, you'll never enjoy high school again.

23) Don't be a slut. This should be the number one rule.

24) DO NOT crowd our halls like cattle, because the upper classmen can and will push you out of the way.

25) You will get hurt.

26) To all the freshman guys, we know your balls haven't dropped yet. That's why you still sound like Mickey Mouse. Don't go around bragging how big you are or how big your balls are. We all know you're lying.

27) Don't send pictures of yourself naked to ANYONE in the school. It will go around the entire school and everyone will laugh at you. If you really want attention you can wait until you are an upperclassman.

WELCOME TO HELL!!!!
Believe me!!!! You CAN’T win. Have FUN being a freshman, a fun-filled year with NO life and NO opinion whatsoever.

Sincerely,
The Classes of 09 & 10 & 11
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Pinky19: I hate you. Stop posting that STUPID bull****. Grow the **** up and tell anyone else whose EVER posted that to grow the **** up.

I hate that stupid ****!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Pinky19
Dear Incoming Freshman,

Sincerely,
This.

Although, just act yourself and ignore what everyone says.

I don't like freshman, but I hate the ones who think they're hot shit or act like dicks, being a freshman doesn't have much to do with it, to me.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yeah that list of what to expect is pretty ****ing lame. I know when I was a freshmen I never had any problems with older kids.

That list makes you look like some high school kid trying to be elite. News flash- HighSchool ends also, you're only going to be at the bottom again in a few years. Hopefully by then you'll realise how stupid and immature your thoughts/actions are.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Just Andrew
Although, just act yourself and ignore what everyone says.

I don't like freshman, but I hate the ones who think they're hot shit or act like dicks, being a freshman doesn't have much to do with it, to me.

^ Agreed.

Seriously, though, those bulletins are ****in stupid. My school loves them and my MySpace bulletins are flooded with them :-/
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Pinky19
Dear Incoming Freshman,

Sincerely,

Yay, I love not being a freshmen! But in all seriousness, this guy is lying. his advise is good, but don't worry to much, after about a month everyone should treat you like a human being. If anyone calls you out for being a freshmen just say "wow being 2 years older than me makes you SO COOL" or something. Carefull not to bug people, specially seniors though. Give them respect, they deserve it.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
Pinky19: I hate you. Stop posting that STUPID bull****. Grow the **** up and tell anyone else whose EVER posted that to grow the **** up.

I hate that stupid ****!

Some of it is true though to an extent.
Respect upperclassmen
Don't start unnecessary drama
Don't try to be cool

Accept the fact that there will be upperclassmen who think they're cooler than you and hate freshmen, although they're not any better themselves.
I did some stupid stuff when I was a freshman (blame it on wanting attention, and immaturity), but that's okay. Everyone will forget it when you become a sophomore.

And..um..study hard?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Pinky19
Dear Incoming Freshman,

*massive wall of truths*

WELCOME TO HELL!!!!
Believe me!!!! You CAN’T win. Have FUN being a freshman, a fun-filled year with NO life and NO opinion whatsoever.

Sincerely,

That is ****ing wonderful, and so true.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Oguchi Onyewu

High School's shit. Just hang in there son.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Some of it is true though to an extent.

I was going to go through and pick which were true, but I decided not to. But I agree with most of them. And some people WILL hate you because you are a freshman. And that is the only reason.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19
Dear Incoming Freshman,

Sincerely,

10 and 11 suck nut too.
Basically what everyone else said..

And ESPECIALLY do not clog up the hallways..I just want to punt all the little freshmen that clog up the main hall.

Also, TALK QUIETER. I don't care how loud everyone else is, your friends can hear you. >=(

Edit: To be honest, being a freshman really isn't Hell like everyone makes it out to be, they're just trying to scare you. Just be yourself, and you'll make friends and (hopefully) have a good time. Unless you're an arrogant prick, then you should be someone else.

Quote by sprkidjar
10 and 11 suck nut too.

I'm going to have to say, no..not quite.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Last edited by I Be Andyy at Aug 15, 2008,
Quote by sprkidjar

actually you're right, its mostly the hispanics. my bad!
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by sprkidjar
10 and 11 suck nut too.

Very true, even though they don't realize it.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by sprkidjar
10 and 11 suck nut too.

=(

Stay away from these people. And if you need revenge, don't start a fight. Poor eye drops in their milk/water/soda. But be careful. Too much and they die.

Quote by Oguchi Onyewu
actually you're right, its mostly the hispanics. my bad!

Quote by Oguchi Onyewu

Its just as bad if you live in a rich area.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
It's probably going to suck. Just remember that College is so much more fun. Even if you're against that kind of thing, make sure you wear Hollister, American Eagle, etc., as many more people will be friendly towards you no matter how you are.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
what is it about 'ghetto' people exactly that makes your school suck oguchi?
honestly, the most annoying class in every year in high school was the sophomore class. they think that are so B.A. because they are not freshman and think they have some authority which makes them incredibly annoying. once you get to be juniors/seniors, it really doesnt matter.

just dont try to do something stupid like pick fights or annoy JRs and SRs and youll be fine. just make freshman friends and youll have fun.
Quote by Burdell
honestly, the most annoying class in every year in high school was the sophomore class. they think that are so B.A. because they are not freshman and think they have some authority which makes them incredibly annoying. once you get to be juniors/seniors, it really doesnt matter.

just dont try to do something stupid like pick fights or annoy JRs and SRs and youll be fine. just make freshman friends and youll have fun.

this is true
ha me and my friends were just talking about this earlier today
Quote by sprkidjar
what is it about 'ghetto' people exactly that makes your school suck oguchi?

I'll answer for him. They're loud, obnoxious, ignorant, have no respect for others, usually lazy, and so on.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Its just as bad if you live in a rich area.

i mean im just speaking from personal experiences, yea rich white kids are bad too, they are usually the jock dicks, but they really dont bother me in class. but the hispanics were the ones that brought down the quality of class, with the hurts there credibility to pay attention and actually do work. also the blacks walk to slow in the halls and in big groups. but asians trying to be black may be the worst

Racist comment?! maybe so, but whatever i went through it for 4 years, i know what i saw
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by Munchlaxatives
I'll answer for him. They're loud, obnoxious, ignorant, have no respect for others, usually lazy, and so on.

im sure this can be said about any other clique or label
Page 1 of 3