Hey UG, after taking a look at the website I noticed they're based about 10 minutes from my house. So instead of ordering, i might as well check out the store.

My question:

Has anyone actually gone to the physical store of exoticwoods.com? It tells you to make an appointment online. If so, how is it?

"444 Chews Landing Road
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Phone:856-728-5555

HOURS 8 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M. MONDAY TO FRIDAY
PLEASE CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT"
Weekend Warrior
never been to the store (i wanted to cause i live in jersey but its two hours down the parkway. which translates to about four hours in the car. ur from jersey, u probably know that tho...)
but i just ordered stuff for a build and have ordered their stuff before. it is good quality..
i would make an appointment tho considering it tells u to...
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Yeah, that would be quite a journey for you.

Yeah, it looks like I'll be making an appointment soon. Oh and I'm looking to build a neckthrough, but i didn't see a neck blank for a neck through. Are there?
Weekend Warrior
just get the longest neck blank they have, i got the thirty inch and that would let me do a realllllllly deep set neck, so maybe around 35-40" should do...measure ur current guitar for overall length and use that number....
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking