Page 1 of 6
you know the insults where the person delivering them just looses all their credibility purely due to the embarrassing stupidity of the insult they choose
Today my band director randomly said "YOUR MOMMA" in the middle of rehersal. I thought that was strange. Basically every "yo momma" joke.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Anything involving "your mom" or "your face."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Douchefag
Doucherocket
FagBag
So is your face
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
i swear that one time my sister said to me "you have a big dick" and intended it to be an insult.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Burning Star 4
i swear that one time my sister said to me "you have a big dick" and intended it to be an insult.

Id sig that if I wasnt so tired
Quote by darkstar2466
Anything involving "your mom" or "your face."

What this wise old wizard has to say.

And:
Fag
Gay
Homo
And anything else of the homosexual nature.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

"you're gay"
any time i hear someone use the word gay or fag as an insult, i lose a ton of respect for them.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
Quote by Burning Star 4

how does she know that you have a big dick?

a stupid insult would be don't be a retard. that **** is offensive.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by The_lizard_king
how does she know that you have a big dick?

a stupid insult would be don't be a retard. that **** is offensive.

she doesn't, she just said it. i've got a ton of other things shes said that are stupid but i cbf typing them all.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
your face and your mom jokes aren't taken seriously anymore...they're as a joke...

Any homophobic insult is just really stupid(AKA, "fag", "you're gay", etc.). It's not only offensive, but it doesn't even make sense! It's like calling a white guy a ******, it doesn't affect me at all, nor does it make sense....Plus it's just immature to use insults like that.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
one time i was in an arguement with some guy and i yelled "DICK WHISTLE" and walked away.
he was like "......wtf........."
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
dickcheese

and your face

there is this kid in my school who says that to EVERYTHING you say to him and he thinks he's hilarious but everyone hates him, they just act friendly infront of him but AS SOON as he out of earshot the kid gets verbally demolished
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
dickcheese

and your face

there is this kid in my school who says that to EVERYTHING you say to him and he thinks he's hilarious but everyone hates him, they just act friendly infront of him but AS SOON as he out of earshot the kid gets verbally demolished

That sounds like me......
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Mine tops em all "Your a hairy pube" thats just plain dumb
I R GUY LOLOLOLOLOLO1O1O1O!!1L1
Quote by hawk5211
"thats what she said"

I ****ing hate that one

yeah its really annoying when its random but you have to admit, if it makes sense its funny.
example:
"dude i LOVE huge pickles"
"thats what she said"
see?
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
YouTube comments are gold for crappy comebacks.

Flamer - "These guys suck live."
Fan - "Shut up! YOU suck live."
Quote by Assface137
That sounds like me......

I'm so sorry

oh and I also hate it when people use "jew" and "gypsy" as insults
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
A chick once told me I looked like a girl because of my long hair.

That's about it o_O.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
one time we called a friend of mine "boob" all day, but not like as an insult we just acted casual like it was his name, I felt like a huge cocksneaze the next day
I swear I heard someone call someone else a "Gay Homophobe", and he meant it. He wasn't even yelling at the other guy for being a homophobe, he just didn't know what homophobe meant.
Quote by Burning Star 4

my friends brother always says it to us, irony is that his dick is like 1 inch and hes like 12
Quote by Maidenfan066
dickcheese

and your face

the scientific term for dickcheese is smegma
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Maidenfan066
I'm so sorry

oh and I also hate it when people use "jew" and "gypsy" as insults

To be fair gypsy's are awful people.
Quote by Taygunov
my friends brother always says it to us, irony is that his dick is like 1 inch and hes like 12

there was a kid who used to go to my school who claimed his pen0r was 8in by 9in
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
While on Teamspeak playing Counterstrike with English blokes, one of the called me a "Bloody twat Hancock."

That was ages ago.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
To be fair gypsy's are awful people.

maybe so but some of the people I know say it roughly 400 times a day
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by rasveer
the scientific term for dickcheese is smegma

Indeed

dickcheese is still an awful insult
Nice beaver.