Bass PLayer in Houston/Spring, TX area?????!?!?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bass Player Needed in SPRING, TX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must be around Freshman in College

AUDITION REQUIRED

The 2920ish area......me and my drummer friend and are going to be forming a band and our influences will be very diverse but just to give u a taste:

Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chili peppers
Raconteurs
The Strokes
Some breaking Benjamin

and we're open to everything I love and appreciate music for its diversity so im open to lots of things

I will be the Lead singer/ rhythm guitarist, and if u wanna take the mic i would be happy to play lead guitar, cause i can its just hard to do when u sing

I can also play piano so if u have beautiful acoustic music i would be happy to accompany

My friend is a drummer and a guitarist

And We have a lead guitar player already...

So basically we want a group of people that appreciate music and are open to new kinds and want to have fun.
dang does everyone wanna play metal these days? jeez...not that there is anything wrong with metal
Quote by HangarChambers
lol if I lived in Houston i'd def take you up on the offer

haha where do u live?
Hey I live in conroe but I am not a bassist, I play guitar, you got any openings there? I like to play stuff from nirvana and thats pretty close to the Foos so yeah pretty much just wanted to say your not the only player in tx. Only 7-8 months of exp but lots of enthusiasm.
Quote by Anom
Hey I live in conroe but I am not a bassist, I play guitar, you got any openings there? I like to play stuff from nirvana and thats pretty close to the Foos so yeah pretty much just wanted to say your not the only player in tx. Only 7-8 months of exp but lots of enthusiasm.

wow wellthat would be quite a ways drive for 2 days a week...and wre maxed out at guitarists
Alright man thanks for replyin to me. Good luck with your stuff man. Maybe I will see you in the news one day or hear about you on the radio.
Quote by Anom
Alright man thanks for replyin to me. Good luck with your stuff man. Maybe I will see you in the news one day or hear about you on the radio.

if we ever find a bass player >.>.....haha
Well seriously man, I hope you find one, the world needs more music.
Quote by Anom
Well seriously man, I hope you find one, the world needs more music.

my music i hope u mean peace!
jk
hha i totally agree