Page 2 of 5
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'm hoping that's mostly for the narcissism/arrogance.

Nah you were in the right. Guilt tripping is bad in relationships. Leads to said guilt-tripper to get full control of the relationship. Can turn the strongest of people into doormats.

Out of curiosity....my closest friend is in that guilt tripper situation...how do I get her out of it? Her boyfriend ALWAYS pulls that on her, and it's tearing her apart. Which in turn is making her very ****ing clingy to me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
People not like me.

But asians are hot .

Oh well, your loss, all the more for me
rawr
I vote this guy^
*reported*
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by RPGoof
One that laughs at everything
or doesn't laugh at anything (see Seinfeld's The Switch)
Or one that is only in it for the attachment and/or sex, and shows a fake emotional attachment...

QFT
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
people that constantly tell you to talk and when you do they don't build up on it. i ****ing hate that ****, people make me seem antisocial in situations when i'm not.

You mean like people that just say "Okay" "Mkay" or "Hmmm" to anything you say?
Fat, ugly, dumb, bitches

/thread
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
This thread discusses what kind of qualities you would NOT want in a girlfriend/boyfriend.

I guess for it would be her being a bitch to everyone of my friends (obviously). That, and if she ever uses the line "You have to make a choice (Whatever it is) or me" I would just dump her instantly.

This thread is either going to be an epic fail or a massive win. So yeah, lets get it on.

Nymphomaniacs. Trust me, it seems like a good thing to do at the time but you'll never walk again after a few months.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
girls who lie and girls who cheat
also i hate girls that have no idea what the **** is going on in the world and can't keep a conversation going for more than 2 minutes.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by DayTripper1967
people who finger their own butthole tend to turn me off, but that's just me.

I turn you off?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by DayTripper1967
people who finger their own butthole tend to turn me off, but that's just me.

Quote by Fast_Fingers
Boxers, drug addicts, and overly religious girls...

we have a girl in my class that is just like that and she is bloody hot. it sucks that I don't really like that either and her personality is great.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

The girl that doesn't know what she wants, so she just tells you to "do whatever".

Quote by Leadguitarkid
Skinhead girls

Don't they wear braces and blue-jeans?
Last edited by The Silent Fool at Aug 17, 2008,
Quote by Craigo
Indecisive, isn't independent, weak willed, no academic interests, too mellow, too intolerant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUxjI8BhJDk

You shouldn't date this girl, then. She's soooooo mellow.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Boring people without much of a personality/spontanuity
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
people that constantly tell you to talk and when you do they don't build up on it. i ****ing hate that ****, people make me seem antisocial in situations when i'm not.

I ****ing hate that. It's not that I'm antisocial it's just that they don't know how to carry on a conversation about something that they have no idea about. It's either that or they just don't even want to talk to you in the first place
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Quote by lagunasunrise
1. Clingy Chicks are bad.
2. Calling me every hour is bad.
3. Psycos are bad too.

**********ANYONE WHO HAS HAD THIS GIRLFRIEND SHOULD AGREE
If your girlfriend says "I Couldnt live without you. If we broke up, I'd kill myself", she is psyco and should be dumped.

Or alternatively she fell in love with you, you didn't love her back because you have no interest in long term relationships.

The last part could either be
-depression
OR
-her showing how much you mean.

Either way it wouldn't necessarily be her fault, would it? No.

Not that I'd pay attention to you anyway, you cannot spell psycho.

Quote by slaptasticdave
Fat, ugly, dumb, bitches

/thread

You've not been around on this earth long enough to have an opinion on what makes a good partner. Either that or you're just dumb. I mean I can understand the 'dumb' part, and bitchy girls may not seem such a good idea... but jesus areyou so above your station that youcan't give the chubbier or 'less hawt!11one' girls a chance?

Quote by valennic
Out of curiosity....my closest friend is in that guilt tripper situation...how do I get her out of it? Her boyfriend ALWAYS pulls that on her, and it's tearing her apart. Which in turn is making her very ****ing clingy to me.

Good question. I only really managed to get out of it because my boy at the time said he wanted to leave me because Uni relationships don't work... aaaand the fact that he wanted to slag around on Freshers week.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Aug 17, 2008,
idk, I have never dated anyone before but if i did, i guess talking to much would kinda annoy me.
The ones that do not tell you that they are seeing someone else when you are trying to hit on them, yes this happened recently lol
golddiggers, airheads, AIDS (or any other STD), and having a penis really turn me off from girls.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Aug 17, 2008,
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Or alternatively she fell in love with you, you didn't love her back because you have no interest in long term relationships.

-depression
OR

You've not been around on this earth long enough to have an opinion on what makes a good partner. Either that or you're just dumb. I mean I can understand the 'dumb' part, and bitchy girls may not seem such a good idea... but jesus areyou so above your station that youcan't give the chubbier or 'less hawt!11one' girls a chance?

Good question. I only really managed to get out of it because my boy at the time said he wanted to leave me because Uni relationships don't work... aaaand the fact that he wanted to slag around on Freshers week.

Oh no. Girl posting in this thread. Watch out.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by MoonBoots432
Oh no. Girl posting in this thread. Watch out.

*cracks knuckles*

You messin with Reva?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Girls who think there the queen of the world. It is funny though when you dump them and they put this shocked look. Priceless.
Guys who have a ridiculous, yet entirely unfounded sense of arrogance/cockiness, and ugly as hell guys who are like "I WUD NEVAR DAET AN UGLY CHICK OR FAT ASS "
I don't consider myself either but lol, seriously, in reality you're never going to date /anyone/ if you act like that.

But it's also the same for girls too. One of my friends, when she met my (now ex) boyfriend, she later was like "eww why would you go out with him, he's ugly"
I was ready to shank her. So really, superficial people are a definite no go.

And also, guys who purposefully try to be "manly"
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Ringtone
Guys who have a ridiculous, yet entirely unfounded sense of arrogance/cockiness, and ugly as hell guys who are like "I WUD NEVAR DAET AN UGLY CHICK OR FAT ASS "
I don't consider myself either but lol, seriously, in reality you're never going to date /anyone/ if you act like that.

And also, guys who purposefully try to be "manly"

Wanna see me flex?
Quote by valennic
*cracks knuckles*

You messin with Reva?

he goin' dowwwnn

Quote by rizo299
Nazi's.

You try to split the bill and they're convinced you're Jewish

I actually dated a pseudo neo-nazi/general bloke obsessed with German war memorabilia. He was indeed one of the worst people to date.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by ShredGod George
in a girlfriend, a penis is a real turnoff

Really? I quite like putting penis in my girlfriend.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

-depression
OR

See, your probally a 14 year old girl who got dumped by her boyfriend and now she's pissy. You understand nothing (minus the spelling for psycho).

Maybe you show people how much you care by saying "If you dont like me and we split, I'll kill myself".
I show how much I care by saying "I love you".

EDIT: Your a psyco.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Quote by lagunasunrise
See, your probally a 14 year old girl who got dumped by her boyfriend and now she's pissy. You understand nothing (minus the spelling for psycho).

Maybe you show people how much you care by saying "If you dont like me and we split, I'll kill myself".

Oh dude your so wrong. Get your flame shield ready.
Quote by lagunasunrise

LOL WUT?

Seriously, doesn't anyone check profiles first before arguing?
"NO, you can't use THAT toilet..........that's MY toilet....."

Anyone that gets the reference will win an internet...

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by metaldud536
LOL WUT?

Seriously, doesn't anyone check profiles first before arguing?

Fair enough. I'll edit my post.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Quote by lagunasunrise

I'm 19 in 3 months. I broke up with my boyfriend 9 months ago because he treated me terribly. I've been doing my best to not be annoyed by it and what he said or whatever.

I've been diagnosed as having mild anxiety and depression problems for a year and a half. He made me feel like he would've preferred me dead on many occasions. I told him I loved him every day. I got abuse back. Obviously it wasn't all bad or I'd never have stuck by him but still.

In conclusion - suck my dick, you bitch.

Wasn't ideal of me to share that but I think I proved my point :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Aug 17, 2008,