Page 1 of 2

"the short fat guy....its just a dumb show! and bee movie...toy story was better than that ****. bees flying around makin honey....fsdkjhs...the lady didnt squish him."
That kid has a weird ass voice, face, and hobby.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
braces FTW!!!

"bees aren't that small, and they can't talk"
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Oh. My. God.

This kid will never have sex in his life. I was laughing when I first saw his face, then he started talking and cracked up.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
He's probably too young to truly appreciate the genius that is Seinfeld. He best be, anyhow.
I hate that kids voice. Is he retarded? I want to strangle him
I leik music
i gotta agree with him here, Jerry Sienfeld is the ass
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
haha. his voice is so f**kin annoying!
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Oh my god, TS, please tell me that wasn't you.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by IamGod 666
I hate your avatar

Fixed
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
jesus chirst, not this cu.nt again. look, richards isn't racist, he made an honest mistake like any other comic might. and if you spent any time with the works of jerry signfeld, you'd know he's an amazing comedian. and the characters on that show are remarkably well characterized. why does any one even care about what this bi.tch has to say about any thing. he's the same stupid kid that told us all to quit, as he said "jackin' it". i hate him sooooooooo much.
Quote by roxthecox
jesus chirst, not this cu.nt again. look, richards isn't racist, he made an honest mistake like any other comic might. and if you spent any time with the works of jerry signfeld, you'd know he's an amazing comedian. and the characters on that show are remarkably well characterized. why does any one even care about what this bi.tch has to say about any thing. he's the same stupid kid that told us all to quit, as he said "jackin' it". i hate him sooooooooo much.

wtf man it's funny
hahahahahahaha

haha
hahahahha

if you watch some of his other videos they're actually quite funny.
Last edited by on a jet at Aug 15, 2008,
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Fixed

I absolutely love your avatar.

"Where's the pickle?"

"Its a surprise!"

Never fails to make me laugh.

EDIT: Wow, didn't even notice you linked that vid.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Aug 16, 2008,
omg, did u watch the rest of his videos? wtf happen to his "teff"? (teeth)
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
This guy is just halarious i love his rant on the Jo Bros and Miley Cyrus.

"after the show, she goes out back where everybody takes a piss and hobos live...and sucks it..."

Page 1 of 2