Who thinks That "Kill em' All" was the greatest album ever made?

black sabbath - "black sabbath" was the best metal record ever imo.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
no definitely led zep 2 or 3....besides metallicas best album was ride the lightning, or master of puppets
master of puppets and ...and justice for all are better.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by magneto6
Ride The Lightning ****ing pawns Kill 'Em All.

im not going to deny that ride the lightning was awesome. i LOVE R.T.L., but i still think Kill em' all was better.
Some people, but by no means many people. Most Metallica fans prefer other Metallica albums. Kill Em All is my favourite Metallica, but it's far from being my favourite album ever.
kill em all was good, ride the lightning was better, master of puppets was their greatest (my fav is "the thing that should not be"), but none of them touch dark side of the moon OR zeppelin's IV.
"Kill'em All" = MASSIVE Motorhead rip-off, for the most part. Yeah, I know they were heavily influenced by Motorhead, but they just sounded like they went out of their way to sound exactly like them on some songs. It may have vaulted their career, but I can't listen to more than two or three tracks from it anymore.

Ride the Lightning and MoP are their only GREAT albums, IMO, and I very, very, very, very rarely listen to them.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by killboypowerhed
any punk album>kill'em all. i am not down with satan.

You are down with ignorance.

As KeA was every bit hardcore punk as it was metal.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by magneto6
Ride The Lightning ****ing pawns Kill 'Em All.

your out of your bloody mind. Kill em all is wayyy better, faster, louder, better solo's.

i use to think it was a really great when i first heard it. now that ive expanded my collection, i see that they're is allot higher quality metal out their. its still one of my top favorites, no doubt.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Last edited by kinzoku at Aug 16, 2008,
and actually kill em all is far from the greatest metal album of all time...maybe best thrash metal and ride the lightning might be best speed metal album (with the exception of fade to black)
Quote by killboypowerhed
any punk album>kill'em all. i am not down with satan.

firstly no. and secondly the only song on the album that has to do with the devil and thats jump in the fire, it was written from the devil's point of view in an ironic way not in a pro satanic way.
You know "weed" is referred to as "Sperm stomper" by doctors right? You know why they call it that?

...And Justice for All and Master of Puppets are just AMAZING. Cliff Burton FTW.

Favourite bands
The Offspring
Nirvana
Blink 182
Circa Survive
Boxcar Racer
AFI
The Beatles
and others.

Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul 100 (black and gold)
w/ Marshall MG10kk Kerry King amp
Alvarez Classical guitar
no, it's not. when you've been listening to metal for more than ten minutes come back and we can talk. in the mean time, i have a different question to ask. Who thinks that the TS just got *reported*? i do.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.