sorry i cant be more helpful ie posting photos but im wondering if anybody could tell me what type of ibanez i have, its the first guitar i ever got, its got a roadstar shaped body, but not an ugly scratch plate, more like a strat scratch plate, and it has the more modern ibanez headstock, not the "Blade" that most roadstars have. the serial number starts with 70, if thats the year, and ends in 84 if THATS the year. the pup configuration is SSH, i hope sum1 can save me!!!

PS. i know for a fact the guitar is over 20 years old, my mums boyfrend used it in his band for 18 years, having first bought it from a pawn shop.
Schecter Emo-7--->Various Boss Pedals--->Peavey XXX 120watt head----->Marshall1960AV
Quote by -MintSauce-
Do I look like I need a team of helpers and trained animals to carry out my daily activities?
Use some better grammar, so we can actually understand you, and get some pics.

That's reasonable, if you wanna know what it is.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
reported^^ 4chan scum....

but yea we would need pics.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
WTF.

STAY OUT OF EG.

AND THE PIT.

GB2/b/ FAG.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Reported^^^^(I guess?) We can't all agree with your tastes LEGIONAGAIN.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
uh....TS, ibanezrules.com is a good source for info, so is google

officiall Ibanez sites have little information from before 96' or so. best of luck
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
maybe try putting the serial number into the search thing on www.guitardaterproject.org to get the exact year it was made, and then find out what guitars Ibanez made in that year.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!